Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Your IQ?

Your IQ?

• 121+

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • 111-120

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 101-110

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • 91-100

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • 80-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 79-

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonaro

Unbelievable! So far I am the worst here? :eek: I was always hopeless at those 'find the next object in this pattern' things though, so I am not really surprised. lol

Actually, based on what I've seen from you moderating abilities in the face of more temperamental members, you have a ton worth of more sense and reason than quite a few people here.

As for me, I scored very well on the link Grix posted, but in evaluating the skills that I derive the most satisfaction from, I wouldn't mind trading in all my pattern-guessing abilities for more disciplined work/study habits :p. I've always seen seen practical skills (motivation, discipline, creativity, consistency, and sociability) much more pragmatic than IQ points once you have at least the average.

And if its any further proof, heres a link to one of history's most intelligent men: William James Sidis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Intelligent no-doubt, but the guy didn't even want to get married, does that sound like a smart or fulfilling mentality to you?

D

Deleted member 8382

It's funny to see how people tell Simon that it's impossible that he has 94 because they've seen him posting and there's much people worse.

First, "worse". wtf. it's just IQ, nothing else. Why do you give it so much importance? Simon is much more mature and wisdom than many people I've met in Mensa!

Second, "I've seen many other people...". again, wtf. Do you really think IQ is something that you can deduce by reading someone's posts? you're confusing terms!

There's people in Mensa working as night guards (and probably they are the happier ones).

People tend to associate things which at the end do not have relation at all. It's perfectly possible and normal that Simon has 94, he has a "normal" IQ. 90-110 is what most of the people have.

Btw, these tests asume that the people intelligence has developed his logic abilities, which is not always the case. People studying arts or so tend to score a shit on this logic tests and need to take a real IQ test (WAIS IV for instance) to score the real one. However, if you're a science guy, this should be pretty accurate.

I did about 20 questions on the danish one, got bored and just skipped through the rest, and I got 103

the guy didn't even want to get married, does that sound like a smart or fulfilling mentality to you?

The last time I wanted to get married was 1986, the last time I filed for divorce was 1986 (mere months after the wedding)

My "education" advanced tenfold by that experience.

NOT getting married again was the smartest thing ever.

There is much fulfillment in having a "roommate" of the opposite gender.....

Nothing like watching everything you own leave in a moving van to change your viewpoints on marriage.:mad:

I busted my ass for years to get my stuff, she sat on hers for 12 weeks to take it from me.

women.gif

Last edited:
I stole it all back a few weeks later, dumb bimbo let me in to visit, we were still married, and by USA law, as long as we were still married, I could rob her just the same as she did me.

I stored it at my moms place, there it was off limits.

Now THAT made me laugh so hard!

D

Deleted member 8382

The options should go higher for this forum lol.

Answering the first 20 questions will give you 103 or so, because the first 20 ones are the ones everyone can answer, it's from that point that things keep going harder. The last ones are really hard, I've still not understood some of them xD

I got 133 when I took one of those internet tests a while ago, which I doubt. I may try this one later

D

Deleted member 8382

Don't be so surprised, I'd have never said I was highly gifted until I all online tests said it xD

The test I posted is pretty accurate, try it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I only scored 100. Well my excuse is i'm 14. These are the same test to get into GT. Im not just saying this because i'm smarter now but I took this type of test except harder in the 3rd grade. I did guess on all of them though.

D

Deleted member 8382

you shouldn't say "only" 100. 100 is the normal thing!

Your IQ will not vary with the age, being 14 doesn't affect the result.

Morgan

128 on the first one. 107 on the one suggested by Hallucynogenyc. Not seen those, "Next Box", tests before though. Interesting. Taken a Mensa test too many years ago. Got 148 on that one and was invited for another test but never did...

Apparently, however, this well known type of Intellegence Quotient test was flawed at conception as, among other reasons, it's culturally bias. Frenchman invented them IIRC.

I'm tired.

Gnite!

M
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.