Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

you guys ripped me off, then banned me

Welcome to the forum, oh and by the way, MJ and Elvis are working at Burger King in Atlanta on the corner of King Street. Not every day you see the King of Pop and the King of Rock and Roll with the King of Burgers in one place!
:crackup:
Tymtravler

93shad

stop polluting this site.
we are here to talk about lasers, not your oppinions on 911 or our government.
and dude, use legitimate titles, not this bs

Here's the real conspiracy:

This guy is really c0ld, only he made a new account, and has trashed a thread so totally, any future thread-trashing on the forum will pale in comparison - the lulz won't be there, thus curing LPF of any crap in the future!!11onechicken.

Hmm, maybe Occam's Razor should be evoked here (in a humorous and sarcastic way, of course).

/threadjack

On a serious note, welcome to the forum - if you manage to keep this up, I have no doubt many people will be entertained by your presence (myself included) :)

Dammit Cust11! Now i have pen marks on my computer monitor!!!
Lol jk,
Welcome to tha forum!!!!!

93shad

lol thanks, im not new to this forum, ive viewed it and its helped me through other peoples problems. its just now that ive decided to add my own input. now i have a half of a year experience with lasers and have gained enough to add input. i find there to be no reason to add input if u have no idea what you are talking about

see the red and white triangle ,itsunder your name next to the green dot and scales or whatever it is well that

you can never convince a conspiracy theorist other wise!! fact. my ups guy is one of them. he had me watch some crazy movie calle the empire on fire. and even with his own movie he, like all conspriacy theorists only pick and choose what info they want to help their cause. in this video they try and say jesus is the son of julius ceasar and cleopatra. and all the crazy people don't care about facts. all my ups guy is tell me my facts and my news is wrong. but when i tell him we get the same news he gets mad. and i even try to say how does he know, was he there. He actually told me once i need to re-evaluate my life... ROFL....

P.s. welcome to the forum

how about a 390mw blu ray...?

OK...I'm gonna say it. This picture looks doctored to me. Not once in my entire life have I seen a blu-ray beam (405nm) look like that...even at those powers. Either you have a weird camera or you photoshoped that picture.

My vote is on Photoshoped.....please prove me wrong for I want that laser to be real. :)

Last edited: