Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yellow goggles, Blu-ray blocking

Red lens one works well on all the violet to green wl's but the one drawback is the items that fluoresce may be less well seen to fluoresce than w/ the yellow ones... :whistle: -Glenn

Can you test diamond, please? One third of all diamonds glow under UV.
Find one that does and see how well your goggles block Bluray, but let you see UV glow?
That is what I am looking for in Goggles. =)
TY

Jeff

I'd like a pair of goggles in addition to my PHR sled please. Not too fussed about lens colour. PM sent.

I'll one up you on that one! If you send me your goggles for free, I'll keep 'em for you AND test them!

Glenn is working on finding these, but he stated a few weeks ago that as of that point in time, his supplier could not get their hands on more of these yet.

They block 405nm and 445nm like a charm! Hope more come in soon! Good luck, Glenn!

Hello I live in Calgary, AB Canada and I was wondering if you could send me a email at hackernikehacks@live.ca for the shipping pricing and if you have any 532nm protective goggles.
Thanks.
-Twisted

You can try those "driving glasses" or "shooting eyewear" yellow lenses. Best to test first before trusting. i.e. pick a spot on the side, take your strongest laser, and measure the power that passes through Also see how long it takes to burn through all the way. From there, at least you know what your most powerful laser can do to your goggles that you will be using for protection, and you can judge how much you want to trust them.

I've already bought some eagle 532nm and 405nm goggles for all my laser needs ;)
Thanks for the advice though, I may consider trying that aswell and see if it's a good alternative.

I've been looking for these for literally over a year. The best thing about these is they allow excellent visibility when using 405nm for fluorescence.