Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTS(Auction): The beast Laserglow Hercules 700 24/7 duty (532nm)

plag

Here some pictures first:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

World's most powerful portable laser in the visible spectrum. True 100% duty cycle. Laserglow's most visible green portable laser with the longest possible range.

Laserglow's Hercules Series Portable laser provides unparalleled output power and stability in a portable, battery-operated device. Using a combination of forced-air and thermoelectric cooling the Hercules operates at a 100% duty cycle either on batteries or using an external power supply.

Laserglow’s Hercules Series green portable lasers are IR filtered for safety and the output power is measured on each unit individually for a 20-minute continuous period to ensure sustained performance. This test is done at least 3 times before the laser is shipped to the customer.

Key Features:
Output Power: 700 mW - 900 mW
Pump Diode: 2.5 Watt
Diode Make: nLight
Wavelength: 532 nm (green)
Safety Info: Class IV
Duty Cycle: 100%
Laser length: ~40 cm (16 inches)
The most powerful constant-duty portable green laser in the world.
With X10DR 10x Beam Expander mounted the laser dot remains very small even on long distances (over 10 km).

Laser is in excellent condition, like new, used very rarely with care, stored in case only. The total working time is not exceed 12 hours! Laser is packed already and ready for shipment

I have nice pack of brand accessories included.
You will get:

1)Hercules 700 The most powerful constant-duty portable green laser in the world.
2)X10DR 10x Beam Expander (The X10DR is a 10X beam expander custom-built to easily attach to the Aries or Hercules Series lasers. Effectively reducing the divergence of these lasers by a factor of 10 the X10DR eliminates the limitations of lasers with standard divergence in applications requiring extended working distances. The adjustable focus feature allows for maximum versatility while the three high quality AR coated lenses transmit >98% of the laser’s output power)
3)Hercules GlowMount Tripod Adapter
4)Hercules AC Power Adapter
5)Aluminum case for carrying
6)Safety keys and wires
7)3 x Ansmann D-type NiMh 10000 mA rechargeable battery
8)Wall charger for D-type batteries
9)T-rex eyes protecting glasses with carrying bag

WARNING! PLEASE be careful with laser equipment!
The laser radiation emitted from the aperture considered to be an acute hazard to the skin and eyes from direct radiation.
Keep laser away from children. Don't look into beam or direct the beam at any humans or animals or moving/occupied vehicles including aircrafts.

You can check prices on the website https://www.laserglow.com/GHE in "PRICING & ORDERING" section. The current kit price exceed 3300 USD

Please note you can not buy a Hercules laser in the US from official shop due to restrictions, but you can buy it from me without any problems.

AUCTION lasts 2 weeks till 8th of August 23-59 PST!
Starting price 1 USD
Minimal step: 10 USD
Number of bids per user: Unlimited
1) If a winner is not able to pay - the one, who have made the highest bid before him becomes a winner.
2) Placing a bid you agree with auction rules and promise to pay for the item the value you placed in case you become a winner

Accept PayPal, BTC, Visa/Bank Transfer, Yandex Money
Worldwide shipping is 58 USD.
Happy bidding!

Auction, where? Here? Is that how you want to do this, or increment up from 1 dollar until it reaches that? Might draw more interest if you do it something like ebay does. There is a 400mw Laserglow Hercules on ebay for 1300.00 USD right now and your 700mw rated laser is more power with a beam expander too, your laser is a much better unit. I've admired the Laserglow Hercules laser pointer for years, I think it is the highest quality most reliable pointer you can buy at that power output.

If you are trying to do an auction here, not sure how successful that will be by placing bids in the thread, I suspect some individuals simply won't bid against one another due to friendships, but I don't see why not, it's just bidding and it might not matter anyway, everyone seems to be broke or out of money for toys here lately. I think taking offers via PM might be more successful but then no one knows what is going on. I'd just say highest offer takes it above a minimum only you know (within a two week window) and let people PM you to make sure members don't feel like they are bidding against their buddy. Just my own perspective, is it the correct one? Is for me, maybe not for everyone. Good luck either way!

Advice, for the highest price this is not as big a group of potential buyers as the site might appear, I'd put the word out in flashlight forums etc., or other laser forums too, but there is only one other I know of and it is very inactive compared to this forum.

Last edited:

plag

Thank you for your opinion, Alaskan!
But I am sure open auction is much better, but if anyone would like to do a bid via PM - you are welcome.
I have some potentional buyers from eBay, and since eBay don`t allow me to sell so powerful laser there, I will sell it via LPF.
Please, ask questions via PM, let the thread be for bids.
Auction is in progress!

Thank you for your opinion, Alaskan!
But I am sure open auction is much better, but if anyone would like to do a bid via PM - you are welcome.
I have some potentional buyers from eBay, and since eBay don`t allow me to sell so powerful laser there, I will sell it via LPF.
Please, ask questions via PM, let the thread be for bids.
Auction is in progress!

A lot of lasers that are sold on ebay are easily over 700mW. You could just label it as a high powered military laser :D

BobMc

Just curious, before I make a bid, I was wondering where this laser is being shipped from? Thanks, nice unit !

diachi

Just curious, before I make a bid, I was wondering where this laser is being shipped from? Thanks, nice unit !

Russia - as per OPs profile. Not sure where abouts in Russia though. :p

plag

Last edited:
If I owned this laser I wouldn't let it go for less than 700 dollars.

BobMc

Russia, saw that in his profile was just making sure. Let me count my penny and see what I can come up with? ( have momma get a second job ) That would work, if I can talk her into it! Let me think about it. Still nice unit!

Last edited:

Gabe

Agreed, Amazing unit. Thanks for doing an auction here for it! If I had more money I could bid, but darned if Alaskan didn't double what I have saved for his first bid ;) :crackup:

plag

Thank you for interesting in my item, guys! The laser is true beast different from other ones, I am sure you are aware of it. The laser is located in far-east Russia and will be shipped out of there. Alaskan, thank you for a nice first bid.

Last edited:
I'm confused Plag, who has this laser, you or someone you know in Russia?

I bid $400!

I agree with Alaskan as far as some members not wanting to bid against each other, but damn I'd love to have this laser in my collection. Sry Alaskan!