Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wrong to like somebody in a relationship?

In the end, scoring a "best friend" of the opposite gender who shares the same views, goals and common interests who is also willing to walk the road of life at your side is the "holy grail" of relationships.

I was lucky to have this with my current GF of almost 12 years. It took till I was 30. Its a 1 in a million chance for sure, and took around a year to break the barriers for me. She was 50/50 at first, but it got to the point I told her if she was not going to move forward with me, I'd move on without her. We went to Holland, and it all fell together.

I have a few friends who will literally go arround and say 'I'd tap that' to every other girl they see...

I was 16 once, that's just the overactive testosterone talking.

Trust me, when you get to be my age, some nights you prefer sleep over sex.

True, true. My old lady is always ripest in the morning. Trouble is I'm always more tired. Grass is always greener.

Hmmmmm.....tired in the morning = better sex OR tired at night = sloppy/less sex.....seems like THAT's an easy choice :crackup:

bloom i'm gonna give you life long advice.. when you finally do get a girl and you are having sex never let her get to the point where she feels sex is a chore. If you stick by that your will life will be awesome.

michael

Last edited:
bloom i'm gonna give you life long advice.. when you finally do get a girl and you are having sex never let her get to the point where she feels sex is a chore. If you stick by that your will life will be awesome.

michael

LOL Whats happens when sex becomes a chore for you? Is life still awesome?

One thing I have noticed is that the prettier the girl is the harder it is to resist even if she's a complete moron who doesn't know her own self.
Not to mention she's still a kid. She's not everything man... remember that.

sex for men is like pizza, when it's good it's really good, and when it's bad it's still pretty good.

but not true for women.

No, to him it's push ups. :crackup:

sex for men is like pizza, when it's good it's really good, and when it's bad it's still pretty good.

but not true for women.

I have to comment on that one, I am a man, a raging ball sack of testosterone and I will always take a pass on bad sex.

Last edited:
No, to him it's push ups. :crackup:

I have to comment on that one, I am a man, a raging ball sack of testosterone and I will always take a pass on bad sex.

unfortunately, you can not take a pass on bad sex because you don't know it's bad until you are already in the middle of it (pun intended)

michael

Well, even if good sex isn't an option? I mean, if you got a chance to hit that, why not? And when you say 'bad' do you mean sloppy? Or, STDs?

That's a good question! What are yalls opinion of good and bad as far as sex?