Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Worlds most powerful handheld visible lase

Worlds most powerful visible handheld laser

making it fit on a AR15 lower hit 15.4W videos of how it works!
AR15 15w 445nm laser gun world record for handheld laser rifle - YouTube

video of it cutting steel spring,The video is not that good working on get a better video and will try to get some night beam shots
15w 445nm AR15 laser module cutting steel spring - YouTube
By Rick Trent mostowerfullasers.com If you need help making some thing like this email me at ricktrent4@yahoo.com or call 423-839-4739 before 8pm E
I love to help people just ask !

:lasergun:

Last edited:

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Nice! Can it punch through a razor blade or a soda can?

Very nice find indeed!

But I must add, this isn't the "most powerful".

LaserGlow sells 532nm rated up to 20W's. Imagine the price :p

I would like to see it on a LPM do they have video of it?

They do not. But this is LaserGlow, Justin the VP of LG even commented on a thread that they stand behind all their products and are certain they perform as advertised.

If they say it can do 20W I wouldn't doubt them.

Last edited:
Rick....The AR is the current " King of the 445 Hill " Just saw the video !!! VERY, VERY,VERY NICE !!!! Simple...and....ADJUSTABLE......That's the TICKET !!!

What collimation lens are you using in the modules ??????????????????

Thanx for sharing !! We are walking down the SAME road !!

CDBEAM=======>

Last edited:
Are you sure its a handheld laser?

Well considering Rick calls his a hand held..............at what point is something not considered hand held? I mean come on, people are going to have battery backpacks powering the most massive contraption ever, barely being held in two hands but oh wait its a "hand held" laser. Give me a break! :tinfoil:

IMO Rick's laser is not a handheld laser. Its a massive laser that COULD be held in your hand but come on. You could take a 60W Co2 laser and build something to hold it in your hand. Is it a handheld, HECK NO!

Never the less, impressive Rick

I will see if I can find the part # and link, there are some in a casio that will work,I did not have all the lenses on for burning spring .I will try to make a night video of the beam soon.

Rick....The AR is the current " King of the 445 Hill " Just saw the video !!! VERY, VERY,VERY NICE !!!! Simple...and....ADJUSTABLE......That's the TICKET !!!

What collimation lens are you using in the modules ??????????????????

Thanx for sharing !! We are walking down the SAME road !!

CDBEAM=======>
link to lens http://www.edmundoptics.com/optics/.../vis-0-coated-plano-concave-pcv-lenses/47-911 parts # NT47-348 .......NT47-911

Last edited:
my module will fit on a AR15 lower, is a AR15 gun not handheld ?
and if some one make a Co2 with a backpack and you do not have to plug it in to a wall I would say it would be handheld with back pack:na: LOL
I could have made it a lot smaller but like that I can run it 5min. if I like.(what point is something not considered hand held?) that is a good ?
if it take 2 hands is it a handheld? I could hold my laser in one hand! thanks for your input, we all will have to say what is a handheld and at what point is it not? we all can post what we think makes one a handheld laser and not handheld that would be a good post. To all, you vote let me know what you all thank :thanks:

Well considering Rick calls his a hand held..............at what point is something not considered hand held? I mean come on, people are going to have battery backpacks powering the most massive contraption ever, barely being held in two hands but oh wait its a "hand held" laser. Give me a break! :tinfoil:

IMO Rick's laser is not a handheld laser. Its a massive laser that COULD be held in your hand but come on. You could take a 60W Co2 laser and build something to hold it in your hand. Is it a handheld, HECK NO!

Never the less, impressive Rick

Last edited:
A pistol is a hand held gun IMO........if it takes more than one hand AKA handS, then its not a handheld, its a HANDSheld since it took more than one hand. Also will your 15W setup fit on a AR15? if so I would love to see that. I could mount a 3W MagLite to an AR15 and it would look ridiculous IMO. Im not trying to say your work isnt good or that its not a handheld because you do good work but to each their own on the definition of handheld.

I think its important to get a general consensus on handheld or else people will be coming out with the most ridiculous lasers and claiming they are handheld when in reality they are just nuts. I dont mean to take away from the convo about your laser so carry on and the handheld debate/consensus can continue else where if desired

Yikes...I GOTTA reply to this. This could end up a real opinion filled thread !!!!!!!!!!

TO ME...a " Handheld " needs only two features;

1) Portable
2) The entire unit can be held in ONE or TWO hands

THATS it !!! NO "Ghost Buster " Backpack....ALL contained with the abillity to be held in one or two hands !!!

I don't care if it is powered by a Micro Gasoline Engine...or Dilithium Crystals !!
DOES NOT MATTER....

No size restrictions. Some designs could be considered...er...ah...bulky....or awkward...unballanced...I don't CARE....IMNSHO...It is still a " Handleld "

YES...there is a continium of size within the "Handheld" class...for sure...but ...for me...Does NOT matter !!

Well...thats my opinion !!

What do you ALL say !!!

CDBEAM=======>

ADD-in..." Handsheld" hahahaha thats funny...SOooooo....I guess we should call glasses.....er....ah..." Eyesglasses....because...they are used by TWO eyes !!!! HAHAHAHA

Sorry...I just HAD to add this...JUST joking !!! MANY,many different ways to look at this !!!....LL...Maybe you are right about the " ONE hand" thing ????????

I gotta think about this !!!! But...I am still leaning to stick with my original definition !!!!

ALSO..." Looks " have NOTHING to do with the classification. If I mounted a Module in a " Stuffed Dodo Bird "....yes....that would look ...stupid.....but....it could still be considered a " Handheld".....IF it fell within my original definition !!! mmmm??? Just my NSHO !!

BEAM OUT !!

OK... slight refinement....

1) Portable. Unit power supply contained within or directly attached to the unit.
2) The entire unit can be held...and operated withn ONE or TWO hands.

NO provisions for " Voice Control "...not yet !!!...AND...A little pic for your ...er...entertainment !!

Attachments

• Dodo Handheld 1.png
    Dodo Handheld 1.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 395
Last edited: