Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win thread

Well, my signature is full of win right now :D

Things, Picture time :D

Edit:

sig.png

Last edited:

Stretching exercises suggested for morning wake-up :whistle: ..... ( just wondering if you can consider this a win ..... i left you decide :p :crackup:)

If she wasn't 12 I'd marry a girl like her.

LMAO @ Carry on my wayward son.

boscoj

Ken Block in his 2011 Ford Rally Car . . .

nuff said . . .

Last edited:
That's what they get for being in the middle of the road. I hate bikers that do that.

Those race car drivers are lucky to be able to drive stuff like that :drool:

HIMNL9

AHA ..... gymkhana test was not valid ..... he touched the wall at entering point (you can see the sign on the wall at 1,27 time), and also touched the cone at 2,17 time ..... you know, 2 errors invalidate all the results, so he have to redo all the test ..... :p

(LOL :p :D)

BTW, wondering how much they paid the guy on the roller, for that risk :p :D

That's what they get for being in the middle of the road. I hate bikers that do that.

Those race car drivers are lucky to be able to drive stuff like that :drool:
Haha, I belive it was a bike race or something.

Check out the Counter Strike style "kill history" in upper right corner :D

No idea if this has been posted here, or is even from LPF, but I thought it was hilarious:
australias.jpg

Okay so I am reading this Cracked.com site oftenly because of the lulz and everything, when today I saw this totally badass facts about abusing law system by it's loopholes.

I got up to page two and #3 case (by my opinion totally number 1) got me to jump out of my seat.

Take a look at this:
The 6 Most Creative Abuses of Loopholes | Cracked.com

Just in case you cannot open the article (or read it),
It tells about how those advertisement scams send junk mail to people, and since people tend to throw away junk mail, they are constantly keeping up the pace at inventing way to keep ya interested. At least long enough to take a look at first few words or something.

Apparently some no-name company was advertising some "work-at-home" business and provided a fake check (or cheque ? ) for $95.000 and some change, for the sake of getting attention I guess.

This guy right here, Partick Combos, actually desided to deposit the fake check. To his suprise he actually recieved the ninety five thousand dollars to his bank account . Figuring how the back would realise the mistake and withdraw that, he waited... three weeks later, money still sitting there, he decided to go pick it up :p

Unknowingly, in attempt to make the check as real as possible, ad-company actualyl created a valid financial instrument , and simply writing "Non negotiable" is not enough to render it invalid , and in fact was perfectly legal to cash up.

The guy actually cashed a check that came with junk mail. Which turned out real.

Link to actual guys story here:

Patrick Combs - Stories

I dunno about you guys but I've never heard of that before and this is like, Win of a century or something. Or Fail of century on advertisement company part, however you want to take a look at it.

Either way, that guy is incredibly lucky. And honest man, giving the actual 95 grand BACK after his concience told him so.
(Yeah I know. That's the worst story ending to most badass story in history.)

Honestly, I would not give it back since it's a scam company who probably earned double that by scams.

Different story if a person accidentaly sent it to my adress something, I would not have second thoughts.

What do you guys think about that? Have you heard of this story before ?
Is it even true ?

Okay so I am reading this Cracked.com site oftenly because of the lulz and everything, when today I saw this totally badass facts about abusing law system by it's loopholes.

I got up to page two and #3 case (by my opinion totally number 1) got me to jump out of my seat.

Take a look at this:
The 6 Most Creative Abuses of Loopholes | Cracked.com

Just in case you cannot open the article (or read it),
It tells about how those advertisement scams send junk mail to people, and since people tend to throw away junk mail, they are constantly keeping up the pace at inventing way to keep ya interested. At least long enough to take a look at first few words or something.

Apparently some no-name company was advertising some "work-at-home" business and provided a fake check (or cheque ? ) for $95.000 and some change, for the sake of getting attention I guess.

This guy right here, Partick Combos, actually desided to deposit the fake check. To his suprise he actually recieved the ninety five thousand dollars to his bank account . Figuring how the back would realise the mistake and withdraw that, he waited... three weeks later, money still sitting there, he decided to go pick it up :p

Unknowingly, in attempt to make the check as real as possible, ad-company actualyl created a valid financial instrument , and simply writing "Non negotiable" is not enough to render it invalid , and in fact was perfectly legal to cash up.

The guy actually cashed a check that came with junk mail. Which turned out real.

Link to actual guys story here:

Patrick Combs - Stories

I dunno about you guys but I've never heard of that before and this is like, Win of a century or something. Or Fail of century on advertisement company part, however you want to take a look at it.

Either way, that guy is incredibly lucky. And honest man, giving the actual 95 grand BACK after his concience told him so.
(Yeah I know. That's the worst story ending to most badass story in history.)

Honestly, I would not give it back since it's a scam company who probably earned double that by scams.

Different story if a person accidentaly sent it to my adress something, I would not have second thoughts.

What do you guys think about that? Have you heard of this story before ?
Is it even true ?

I suppose it's technically possible, but is so highly unlikely that I doubt it is a real occurance. All you would need to do in order to make sure the check was invalid would be to change some of the routing numbers at the bottom which would be a no brainer, you would never use valid account numbers for something like that. You can make it look just as real without using the valid numbers. So unless someone was so stupid as to print actual checks (possible, but not likely) then this story is pure fabrication which I suspect is the case.

HIMNL9

Well ..... said diplomatically :p ..... IF the story is real (a big IF) ..... and if that was a scam company, that fill of spam and unwanted ads the emails of millions of peoples ..... and if they was so stupid to use on a false bank-cheque their own real account number (and had to be a real account number, otherwise the terminal of the bank reject the request automatically) ..... i think it can be called only "poetic justice", if someone keep the money ..... :p :D

I think that story is more for the fail thread ... because the guy gave it back. :tsk:

I think that story is more for the fail thread ... because the guy gave it back. :tsk:
I dunno I had to waige the win of cashing a junk check to failure of giving the money back.

I think cashing it is way more badass, but sure giving back the money is really the worst possible ending to the story.

I would have bought all the lasers I woul ever want , and maybe a car with leftover cash.

I have never seen such a bad ass flute player... this is definatly a win tho!