Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Win thread

There is a fail thread so time for its opposite I suppose. Post pictures and gifs of things that are undeniably awesome, admirable, hawt, or spectacular.

Chuck Norris is not allowed in this thread, there's the Chuck Norris thread for that.

star wars fans might appreciate the win factor of this

Attachments

diachi

me = win ;D

I dont normally wear make-up i swear, i got paid to do it that one time !

Attachments

I approve of this thread.

I'm sorry this is the currently the coolest picture on my computer; everything else is on a temporarily dead harddrive. It's not over yet my friend, you will spin again...

Attachments

diachi

Well yes your harddrive may spin again, that doesnt mean it still wont have data corruption, or a damaged disk :D

KO, I hope you dont lose anything, I hate losing files .

diachi

Go gordon freeman, he would so pwn master chief if it came to a 1 on 1 :cool:

diachi

Agreed, master chief might have a cool energy shield around him, but he doesnt have a suit that gives you morphene when you get hurt, nor does he have a great spanking big crowbar. I love the halflife series, its a great series better than halo.

Diachi

I'm inclined to agree. I didn't get much of a kick out of Halo... in half life 2 I was on my toes, kicking ass, scared out of my skull but having shitloads of fun =D

diachi

Yeah same, halo was ok, but halflife was much more exciting. Much more challenging aswell.

Diachi

The great thing about HL2 is that you play it twice over, once properly then once using a bunch of cheats and noclip to get into all the secret parts =D Playing through Garry's Mod is tons fun too.

DAMNIT I JUST LOST THE GAME!

oops..made everyone lose it again :D

that spank gif is so awesome! b1tch got what she deserved (?)