Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Win a WL Spyder Arctic 1W!

My CONGRATS to HLS & to fuzion for the contest. Hope your girl wins the GRAND PRIZE! She sure is a cutie pie !!!!
rob

nah just jokIn'-

The original joke was a car being broken into in Houston while the Oilers were still there but were 'Preforming Poorly" ( they stunk!!) the car burglar did not take the Oiler tickets and left two instead!!

WL was a great company long ago. And they do now try harder to take better care of their buyers.

And they should- at the peak WL was getting an order every two minutes average or more 24/7- somebody got RICH- I had to laugh when i heard they scooped up thousands of Kasios lest they miss out.. but they were all A-130s!! ha =ha =ha ha

has anyone heard anything from fuzion? i haven't heard from him since this competition ended...

We'll give him a few days to make good on his promise, but after that I vote we revoke the +reps he got for using LPF as his own personal army then vanishing. :tired:

Trevor

Yeah i will wait cuz maybe he is just busy with work or something
He hasn't been online alot here during the competition either so maybe he is just busy..

thats disappointing :(

had a feeling that would happen, seriously though it wont matter if we revoke the +reps from him, since he'll likely never log back in*

*assuming that he did use us as his guinea pigs to win his own contest, but i like to give people the benefit of the doubt first, although its been quite a while since the competition

Last edited:
In 2 weeks i will be back in holland... i think that would be enough time considering it's already been about 3 weeks

Is pathetic for someone tp pull such a stunt.

Hope he makes good but is not likely after all this time and no contact.

Back