Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win a WL Spyder Arctic 1W!

Fuzion

Hi all

Been a few years since I've been on here but I need the community's help!,
Here's how you can win you just have to like a photo on Facebook of my daughter who's in a competition in a local paper! Once voting ends on the 22nd of July I will put all names who have liked the picture into a hat and get my little girl to pick a winner! That winner will get sent my wicked lasers spyder arctic 1W. Simple as that all you need is a Facebook account and 2 seconds to like the photo

Here is the picture:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...2&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment_tagged

Once you have liked photo comment on here to let me know so I can get your user name added to the comp list

Thanks all

Attachments

• arctic1w.jpg
    arctic1w.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:

Fuzion

Thx

Come on thought there would be more interest than this!

Need enough people to actually put in a draw

Thx

LaZeRz

Pics of the laser along with a piece of paper that has your username on it might help :)

Fuzion

thank you all

on 22nd july I will add all usernames from here and pick the winner then announce it on here, and then wait for a private msg with real name and address then check on facebook for the like under the real name then I will send out laser asap

thanks again

fuzion

Will you keep this updated? i mean post a picture of the list every once in a while?

Fuzion

Will you keep this updated? i mean post a picture of the list every once in a while?

yes will update with list over weekend then again next weekend as long as you comment on this topic and say you have liked picture and you have indeed liked it, I will add you too the list

:thanks:

yes will update with list over weekend then again next weekend as long as you comment on this topic and say you have liked picture and you have indeed liked it, I will add you too the list

:thanks:

Okay very good :) I have indeed liked the picture but i am afraid you may not see my like because of my privacy settings

So if you could check if my name is in the list of likes that would be great
My fb name is ''Chris bockting''