Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Will it blend: Lasers

Benm

Blending an RPL... it would be intersting to see if the blender would actually chew through that. It actually might since the RPL case is aluminium and the blending blades are probably hardened steel.

But then again.. blend one little laser, and its big CO2 brother comes banging on your door shooting a hole straight through the blender ;p

If you watch more of the videos on youtube Im pretty sure he has blended things tougher than an RPL, you'd have to check it out though Im too lazy to search atm.

that makes me wanna see the rest of hist videos. i wonder if you could do requests for what you wanna see blended.
i would love to see a stainless steel watch blended haha.
how about you guys?

aXit

Blending an RPL... it would be intersting to see if the blender would actually chew through that. It actually might since the RPL case is aluminium and the blending blades are probably hardened steel.

But then again.. blend one little laser, and its big CO2 brother comes banging on your door shooting a hole straight through the blender ;p

And you never really know how many blenders they go through (or at least blades).

Yeah they can blend most things, but they don't mention the condition of the blender afterwards...

I hate that guy, he has obliterated many nice things over the years. Even if those were cheap keychain pointers. He's done a iphone, psp, cameras, I think he even did a rolex once.

@rpaloalto you do know he sells those blenders right?? He only blends things to show off how strong and powerful his blender is. It's called Industrial shredder blender or something like that.. can't remember. But I have seen him on many tv shows talking up his product! He was even on time warp when he blended cigarette lighters... check it out!!

Enjoy -Adrian

Very cool I love the slomotion FIRE, them guys didn't waste any time getting outa there once they flipped the switch :crackup:

"Don't point it at KISS when they are preforming" lol
Interesting, Thanks for posting. lol