Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Versus other sellers

Wicked lasers OR other sellers

• Total voters

Haha I laughed at that :beer: and yeah it's no simple task to take apart a WL host, except the Core :whistle:

Who voted for WL?

BLASPHEMY! WE MUST KEEL DEM!

I kid... I kid...

Good, pool. Only wish i didnt know the results BEFORE seeing them :D

13 vs one right now :D

:beer:
-Matt

BTW I am adding two to that Groove collection; green and purple marbled grooves on the way soon ;)

See you dont need to have unlimited $$ to get the best host and collection (unless you are after those ridiculous priced gas lasers)

Gas lasers? You mean yellow and orange laser diodes :whistle:

Last edited:
Argons are up there in price man. $300 for a used unit is a little pricey. Not to mention those HeCd's. Yes the yellow and 473nm DPSS units are expensive but gas lasers seem to need a little more attention. Its not all about physical money, its also the time and effor needed to keep them running well. Handhelds, put that sucker in a drawer and come back in 5 years, it'll still work as when you put it away :D

Oh oops, I see one you voted people expect you to write about what you voted :)

Well, I voted "other". Im very happy with LG and while their prices are somewhat exaggerated I never had any problems with their units(had 3). So I will be with them for now.

Did not vote for WL since I have never owned/seen a WL laser in real life. We shall see what the futures hold though.

DJNY

Who voted for WL?
-Matt

The thread-starter himself voted for Wickedlasers.

I saw it before voting when clicking n the poll results.

That doesen´mean that I understand it why he opened the poll then. He maade his decision before :thinking:

*batteries?*

Wow, the poll has got quite a clear winner, but i'll keep it up there.
:yh:

What about batteries. They hold a charge for a long time and if they are dead then the great thing about them is they are RECHARGEABLE :D

Energizer Lithium :beer: still haven't had to change my batteries since I first put them in my lasers

Well I was talking about 10440, 14500, 16340, 18650, 22650, 32650, etc......ya know the ones that dont hold a charge as well as those lower voltage primary cells ;)

Define ***y :shhh:

sMfG6Ht.jpg

What is the second one from the right? The 473..?
I can see the inferno label, lunar label, assuming the middle is the 532... ???... then arctic

Last edited:

DJNY

One of my best snapshots was taken with an Wickedlaser involved :D

View from my old flat

Last edited: