Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Versus other sellers

Wicked lasers OR other sellers

• Total voters
^^Thats about the only thing involving a WL that I will say, wow nice! +rep for timing :D

One of my best snapshots was taken with an Wickedlaser involved :D

View from my old flat

There new ''next up'' spyder III might be called Thunder =)

Whoops ... :shhh:

Nice pic ;)

Last edited:
What is the second one from the right? The 473..?
I can see the inferno label, lunar label, assuming the middle is the 532... ???... then arctic

Yes 473nm second from right =) does 112mW

635nm, 405nm, 532nm, 473nm, 445nm
Inferno, Lunar, Krypton, Limited, Arctic

Last edited:

Munk

Got an Arctic Spyder in August for my birthday, very pleased! Max output at ~1.7W and burns just about anything except snow and glossy paper, obviously. Looking to buy from JetLasers for a silver 2W 445nm, internally focusable is a HUGE part of what WL is missing, saving up for sure!

Last edited:

DJNY

^^Thats about the only thing involving a WL that I will say, wow nice! +rep for timing :D

Thanks!

Too bad that I haven´t had my DSLR back in the days.
But still, the best camera is the camera you have with ya :)

NKO29

Actually WL lasers can be internally focused. I was tuning mine today, made my spot and beam alot better. I cleaned my diode's window and cleaned the lens. Obviously I also re focused the lens :)

My first green was a WL.. still have it and love it but now perhaps i would not buy from them.. was different back in 2006/07 i guess when u were a complete newbie at lasers....

Nice to see that people are looking at both sides of the argument, and that photo is just pure skill and luck. How on earth do you take a WL apart though? (referring to the focusing job)

Not easy- would not recommend it. You need to take off the front lens cap and then use pliers or paperclips or something to unscrew the focusing lens (there are two holes for you to put your pliers/paperclip ghetto contraption in). Very easy to twist (and break) the diode pins, ruining your laser diode

Last edited:
Wicked Laser Official disassembly tool:

sledgehammer.jpg

NKO29

Yeah I had to take apart te whole optics part of the laser. However I believe my WL may be an older more well built one... My diode can't unscrew, I'd make a video if I weren't camping haha :) but the process is risky, you could easily damage the laser forever.