Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

wicked lasers stole my money

Steve finaly responded saying the whole pulsar pro seris is not available to ship and he dosent no when thell be out.

Well then.... all you need to do is ask for a refund since the Laser is not
yet available.... Duhhh...

Jerry

Jaseth

Hard to read this. There is not their. Thell ??
Wa tha Thell ??

HMike !!!!
Grammar_Natzee_by_dinyctis.jpg

Seb

I still didn't get any type of confirm that they even have my money except 1 post by steve saying they dnt have my seris to ship which I don't really understand since it says in stock now and I've been getting their newsletter and he is putting out a 10% promo to boost sales of 2010 pro seris. They are making every attempt to have people think the 2010s are out and ready to sell. I am waiting on a time frame from steve but I'll prob go elsewhere if they keep misleading people.BTW I can't use dealextream I live in usa that's why I wanted a fda approved 2010 pro. I buy most of my cheaper lasers from bestofferbuy.com

diachi

Just ask for a refund - problem solved.

It was chinas national holiday during the week - that would explain the delays.

I checked back on their site and the purple sonar 2010 lasers say preorder ships in 2 weeks. So even if he mislabeled the pulsar pro and its is indeed a preorder why didn't I get a confirm email?

JUST ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK - READ WHAT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU.

It is THAT simple kingdave2357

JUST ASK FOR YOUR MONEY BACK - READ WHAT PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU.

It is THAT simple kingdave2357
Seriously lol. You could buy a 300mW red laser as low as $60 from almost anybody here on the forum. I highly suggest going that route instead of WL.

I checked back on their site and the purple sonar 2010 lasers say preorder ships in 2 weeks. So even if he mislabeled the pulsar pro and its is indeed a preorder why didn't I get a confirm email?

None of the members here are representatives for the company. They will get pissed off at you for thinking such. The only thing this forum can tell you is if anyone else had suffered the same thing and so far the answer is no. Ok?

If you don't want to wait then get your money back. It is all really simple. And they did contact you back at least. Just tell them what you want and decide what to do next.

Steve e-mailed my back on this he will make it right
check your pm's kingdave

Ya well no contact sinces the first and last time. I know stuff is different in china I just(personally) feel that for 200 bux he'd be more concerned about my service from his site I know he's busy but I seems as if he doesn't care if I buy one or not and that's the first mistake a business can make. I thank everyone for their advice I have gotten no timetable or any reply so I'm gonna ask the purchase be refunded. I suppose ill keep looking. Who is selling red 300mws for 60?

Who is selling red 300mws for 60?
I know Mohrenberg was, but then I believe he stopped as selling so cheap was hurting him financially :p You should REALLY check out the BST section. They beat the sh*t out of WL prices and they're all handmade with loving care :D

Last edited:

Tabish

I bought a 2010 pulsar pro 100mw laser from wl and had problems from begining my bank had the purchase marked as fraud so I had to verify. I got the payment through and it said thankyou and asked me to do a survey. I got no confirmation email so I called them and got voicemail every time I left some messages and now it says number blocked when I call. I sent two 'tickets' through there site and got no response. I researched them here and on the web before my purchase and I haven't heard this happening before. So my question is did I get ripped off by them or not.

roflcopter.gif

Get your money back......

Ya well no contact sinces the first and last time. I know stuff is different in china I just(personally) feel that for 200 bux he'd be more concerned about my service from his site I know he's busy but I seems as if he doesn't care if I buy one or not and that's the first mistake a business can make. I thank everyone for their advice I have gotten no timetable or any reply so I'm gonna ask the purchase be refunded. I suppose ill keep looking. Who is selling red 300mws for 60?

I have a 280mW red that I'm trying to sell for $80, if you are interested

Rob