Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers GIANT price drops!?

Haha, the OP put his refer code in the link hoping some of you would use it to give himself credit. Nice try.

Prices are real. With the amount of sales they got with the Arctic they've decided to lower other lasers' prices to be on par with the Arctic.

did you contact that WL dude (Steve right?) about this?

Razako

Ok seriously what's going on?
Has WL gone insane from tainted chinese water?
Is this all a big "take the money n run" scam?
Was their site hacked?
WL going out of business and clearing everything out?

DJNY

Prices are real. With the amount of sales they got with the Arctic they've decided to lower other lasers' prices to be on par with the Arctic.

They should be careful, another Arctic shipping delay and a lot of more people are going to cancel their order.

They need to open a section for HOSTS only...
If they had the SPYDER III Arctic host ONLY for sale
I'd buy a few.... so I don't need to wait for them to
build it...

Jerry

DJNY

I´m not able to checkout, after writing down shipping informations and "go to checkout", the site jumps back to the shipping infos. Has anyone the same problem?

great im gonne buy a few lasers then :)
btw anyone noticed they sell new 445nm goggles

I´m not able to checkout, after writing down shipping informations and "go to checkout", the site jumps back to the shipping infos. Has anyone the same problem?

ye i got that to .invalid wicked bucks number it tells me even when you enter 0 or just nothing

HIMNL9

Well, regardless the fact that it's from WL, i can only say one thing:

FINALLY !!! :D :D :D

Don't take it wrong, i mean, it was also time that lasers starts to become cheap ..... i can understand some high prices, when we are talking about prototypes, or if we are talking about custom special modules with extremely high characteristics ..... :wtf: but, now, we're talking about commercial products, made in big series, not about "cherry-picked hand-made special products" ..... and commercial products have a totally different range of COSTS, for the producers ..... :whistle:

I can understand developement costs, and understand commercial costs ..... but, once that you have recovered fully all these costs 10 or 20 times, there's no reasons to continue to sell products with a charge of 2000 or 3000 % on the productin costs ..... (ehm ..... except greedy, ofcourse :p :eg:)

ixfd64

I wouldn't be surprised if the site is being hacked. It has happened twice before, I think.

i wish they would add paypal as payment method on the site, would make it much easier for me:yabbem:

aahh i cant wait i want a sonar ex now! lol, starting to look that they are teasing us:crackup:

Grix

i wish they would add paypal as payment method on the site, would make it much easier for me:yabbem:

aahh i cant wait i want a sonar ex now! lol, starting to look that they are teasing us:crackup:

You can contact Steve for paypal payment

daguin

Steve had already spoken with me about the price drops.

I didn't think that he was "ready" to implement them, though.

Good on Ya, WL!

Peace,
dave