Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why do you think Wicked Lasers is such a bad company?

you had to be there to understand

the ad /promo they first spewed out made both the laser and the owner into a monster ready to instantly blind and set flesh afire- they took all that down and have 'tamed' thier ad campingns BUT they can NEVER undo the damage they did while making millions off the mainly idiot buyers... its not about the lasers its about the company.

if you needed to ask there is NO WAY you can understand the answer.

most here do not want to hear any more about WL.

Last edited:

you had to be there to understand

the ad /promo they first spewed out made both the laser and the owner into a monster ready to instantly blind and set flesh afire- they took all that down and have 'tamed' thier ad campingns BUT they can NEVER undo the damage they did while making millions off the mainly idiot buyers... its not about the lasers its about the company.

if you needed to ask there is NO WAY you can understand the answer.

most here do not want to hear any more about WL.

Yes that's very true, I am new to lasers and didn't know this website existed before placing my order. As mentioned my experience has been good so far, however I have looked at Jet lasers since then, by the majority of response they look like my next place to buy

Just a reminder...

Have you seen Laserglow yet ?

Polaris-1200 Sustained: 1200-1299mW
Peak: ~1300mW

$1117

This thread isn't about laserglow, it's about WL.

Well in that case...

Wicked lasers isn't overpriced compared too Laserglow .... simple fact right ?

What else do you want to compare it with ? DIY ? doh ofcourse that will be cheaper....

It's all about choise...

And if you are a laser enthousiast without a budget ... you just want them all regardless of what others think 4 years ago.

Last edited:
I was just drawing attention to the fact that you made a straw man argument in an attempt to divert the point from the original purpose of the thread. Whether or not LG is overpriced is irrelevant.

I was just drawing attention to the fact that you made a straw man argument in an attempt to divert the point from the original purpose of the thread. Whether or not LG is overpriced is irrelevant.

In that case ....

I don't find WL overpriced (i find there prices a good thing, as not many people will be able to afford one that quick) , nor do they have bad products .... How's that :na: (there are way more overpriced dodgy, bad service company's out there)

All i have from them are overspec...
and this aint even all i have..

I've never bin from the past.
I'm living in the present..

All we are (let me speak as a group aswell) hearing is Arctic arctic ... 10 year old TJ material from people that have never dealed with them to start with.. (that's my biggest problem, the followers ''sheeps'')

Selling High powered lasers for cheap to individuals just to make a buck, is my biggest concern, without even providing safety goggles or instructions with it.
It should not be a option...

i'm looking at it, at a very different perspective then some of you, with all and everything in mind. ''A collectors mind enthousiast, to start with, looking past everything WL claims and others claim''
As a result, i'm quite happy with them as a part of the collection.

2jJuEB1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't doubt that yours are all in good condition and you're happy with them, I'm not disputing that. I am also not one of those "sheep" who has a bad thing to say about WL. I think I've probably only spoke about them once or twice and it is usually about their reputation on this forum. I'd call into question whether or not I've personally stated that they are "something" or "something else" - because I've never dealt with them.

All in all I'm glad you are happy with them, but let's remember that you are an individual person and the many that are unhappy are multiple. From a statisticians point of view that doesn't look too good. Sure, I like the sound of their 635nm with the corrected beam, but I've read of too many bad experiences with them to say hey, I'll buy it. That's all I'll say on it.

Last edited:
I don't doubt that yours are all in good condition and you're happy with them, I'm not disputing that. I am also not one of those "sheep" who has a bad thing to say about WL. I think I've probably only spoke about them once or twice and it is usually about their reputation on this forum. I'd call into question whether or not I've personally stated that they are "something" or "something else" - because I've never dealt with them.

All in all I'm glad you are happy with them, but let's remember that you are an individual person and the many that are unhappy are multiple. From a statisticians point of view that doesn't look too good. That's all I'll say on it.

I didn't quote you on anything ... but anyway's... (that's your the BS explanation right there)

Do whatever you think.... (or follow what others think without proof, years later)

Someone asked about the nano being on, is about the micro processor build inside it.... *what do whe get ?* 'WL, crap this that, as a reply from persons that don't even understand'

It's the same as the expensive Multi ,million dollars costing optotronics ... that needs to be stored with the battery removed.

Getting tired of it.. hating false information given by a forum that should be about general lasers ... selling and praising there own over others as this would make you twice as bad then anything other in my book.

Keep the facts straight,

Last edited:
I didn't quote you on anything ... but anyway's...

Do whatever you think....

Someone asked about the nano being on, is about the micro processor build inside it.... *what do whe get ?* 'WL, crap this that, as a reply from persons that don't even understand'

It's the same as the expensive Multi ,million dollars costing optotronics ... that needs to be stored with the battery removed.

Getting tired of it..
I'm with you Smeerworst. Also, it could be a "silent majority" issue because if someone has a terrible experience with their order, then they are sure to make complain so everyone knows. However, if their order is just okay or normal, then they'll just go on living their life.

I'm with you Smeerworst. Also, it could be a "silent majority" issue because if someone has a terrible experience with their order, then they are sure to make complain so everyone knows. However, if their order is just okay or normal, then they'll just go on living their life.

The issue is that people are not helping out in those ''terrible experience'' . ''Forum'' questions.

When it's just a simple normal opperation issue. (anno 2014)

it's going all back to crap this and that, instead of helping out..., what you get is ''don't buy from'' etc.. etc..

Never have i readed a bad thing about a $..... Costing laser review .... but i know as i have some of them ... there are many complaints i could pull up and did. (different company's)
But things are getting to retarded from people posting about WL (as this is the topic trencheel303)

If only there was ONE perfect laser...

Last edited: