Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why do you need this laser??

That´s much more interesting than the primary thread!
Do you think Susie, Faona and Marry have personal lasers?

HAHAH, I already thought you would say: Yo, that's my thread , go make your own :D

I am most certan that they do, it would not make sense if you would be a big time famous seller of lasers without owning one yourself!

Who is gonna ask Susie tomorrow ? :D

Last edited:

I agree totally with Daniel(RaPierce) but was reminded of some trouble I got in when still living up north by BobH--quote-I'll step out on a limb here and suggest that I also believe the laser light show crowd is also stuck on the light saber fantasy. The drawing of wire frame cartoonish characters is little more than colorful pissing in the snow, in my opinion. How many women are involved in THAT industry? UNQUOTE-- My GFs dad saw my name written in the snow in his backyard in piss. When I asked why he was so mad he replied---' I recognize my daughters handwritng!!!"' Lol--j/k---hak

DJNY

HAHAH, I already thought you would say: Yo, that's my thread , go make your own :D

I am most certan that they do, it would not make sense if you would be a big time famous seller of lasers without owning one yourself!

Who is gonna ask Susie tomorrow ? :D

I wrote a mail to Faona. Your quest is to query if Susie has her personal. I send you all my strength son shalommm

i'd ask her if no1 does. i'd just ask'em on msn customer service or message thingy on their page. that's if no1 wants to. XD i doubt they'd get mad or w/e.

i'd ask her if no1 does. i'd just ask'em on msn customer service or message thingy on their page. that's if no1 wants to. XD i doubt they'd get mad or w/e.
Dude read the posts up.
It is my task.

I will contact Susie to ask her is she ownes some personal lasers.
Kepp ya folks updated!

BTW, please don't write 'no1' , 'b4' and such... kinda creates a bad image of your typing skills.

Dude read the posts up.
It is my task.

I will contact Susie to ask her is she ownes some personal lasers.
Kepp ya folks updated!

BTW, please don't write 'no1' , 'b4' and such... kinda creates a bad image of your typing skills.

eh was just saying. that's why there was an "if".

and well i honestly don't care if people judge me for how i post on a forum. i don't really try to be all proper or smart sounding as others who've seen me post know. many people make a lot of grammatical mistakes in their posts, even the more well established people. as long as the meaning isn't lost then i won't bother to correct them. if english isn't their first language then that's different, but that's not always the case. and well i acknowledge that is your opinion on posting on a forum, and that's fine. i just don't bother with formalities like that... just me :p

eh was just saying. that's why there was an "if".

and well i honestly don't care if people judge me for how i post on a forum. i don't really try to be all proper or smart sounding as others who've seen me post know. many people make a lot of grammatical mistakes in their posts, even the more well established people. as long as the meaning isn't lost then i won't bother to correct them. if english isn't their first language then that's different, but that's not always the case. and well i acknowledge that is your opinion on posting on a forum, and that's fine. i just don't bother with formalities like that... just me :p

Everyone types their own ways, you cannot dispute that.
However, I know that it takes a bit of time for me to decipher such numberic shortcuts, preventing me from reading the text quickly.
I don't know about others though. Don't worry, my opinion is not ever worth $0.02 :crackup:

I agree with you 100%. I just type like I would like the text that I read typed. That is all.

There are 3 female members I can name off the top of my head besides Susie, Faona, and Merry, but I don't want to draw unwanted attention to them.
So, yes, female laser hobbyists do exist.

hakzaw1-- THAT is a funny story. Haha...

With regards to what Dave said on the previous page, I would agree that those who ask the question are in a way "trying to exert control" over you (general "you" ... English sucks). MOST of the people who ask do not have a hobby or are the kind of people who would say that knowing why the sky is blue is "pointless information."
I am not well schooled in psychology other than the Psych 1 class I took a year or two ago, but I can understand why people would ask, "Why?"

I never respond to the question defensively, rather enthusiastically, and I usually bore the inquirer with a lecture about why I think it's fun.
As HIMNL9 said, "Why not?"

daguin

It's your credibility. Spend it any way you want to.

Peace,
dave

DJNY

Everyone types their own ways, you cannot dispute that.
However, I know that it takes a bit of time for me to decipher such numberic shortcuts, preventing me from reading the text quickly.
I don't know about others though. Don't worry, my opinion is not ever worth $0.02 :crackup:

I agree with you 100%. I just type like I would like the text that I read typed. That is all.

Do you want to change the thread title again? :p
Anyway people here should have to consider other persons a lil bit who aren´t that good at English. I don´t want to spur people to simplify their language to zero, but I also hate these shortcuts!

Do you want to change the thread title again? :p
Anyway people here should have to consider other persons a lil bit who aren´t that good at English. I don´t want to spur people to simplify their language to zero, but I also hate these shortcuts!
It has nothing to do with English skill IMHO.

It is how much you care about the reader of your text.
You can say: I posted it, how is he gonna read it is his problem,
Or
You can say: There I think I made myself clear enough

That includes a nice separation of text and as less usage of shortcuts as possible.
It is much easier to read through nicely formed and written text, then a block of alphanumberic mixture.

I read through Daves posts in 3 seconds, I can read very fast when it is interesting read, and ofcourse well written.

However, took me a minute to read through that guys brick of text.

Just my... empty pocket :crackup:

Hmm... Why do I need this laser? To entertain strippers at the club of course! They love those pretty colorful beams of lights reflecting off the mirror ball and such :) But seriously, I don't need a laser for anything, I just enjoy making them.

Susie appears as 'away' entire day, I will try to contact her later when she is 'online'.

Just keepin' ya updated!

A little update here...
Eudaimonium says:
hi Susie, I would need to ask you a question non-related to orders, if you have time (LPF related) ?
Susie says:
hello
Eudaimonium says:
Oh Hi, so, we at LPF were wondering, of you Susie, have personal lasers and do you like lasers in general ?
Susie says:
I like green laser
sorry
a little busy
Eudaimonium says:
OK sorry, I will not bother you

Susie likes green lasers! Well, everyone likes green lasers! :D
As you can see I will not bother Susie with non-business stuff, but I will ask later if you want, what (if any) personal lasers she ownes. Maybe she has a collection composed of Hercs and Opto RPLs...

Deleted my own post cause I didn't bother to read ALL the points. What a dumbass. Sorry

Last edited: