Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Who are our moderators and admin i have looked ?

Hi all i want to know who ALL are our moderators and admins are i have looked but cant find a list some i know obviously but is there is list as to who is running the forum, i may have missed the post that tells if so sorry .regards all PS I'm asking as there have been times due to time zone differences i haven't known who to ask a question to

Last edited:

There is only one administrator, the owner of the entire forum, c0ldshadow (aka Avery).

We have a few moderators, off the top of my head are
Daguin
Ped
Things
phoenix77 (maybe I'm wrong)

Not sure if I maybe forgot somebody else. Chime in, Mods!

I only forgot Spyro and Simon! :D

BTW shadowvale is Avery's secondary account. It still amounts to one Admin :p

DJNY

c0ldshadow // Avery *
shadowvale // Avery *
2007Revolution // Simon *
Things // Dan *
daguin // Dave *
spyrorocks // Brad *
phoenix77 //Rob *
ped // Peter *

since 11/2006
since 4/2009

since 12/2009
since 6/2010 - temporary(?) retired (since 1/2014)
since 6/2010 - quited - again since 11/2010
since 11/2010
since 2/2011
since 6/2012

So far I´m happy with all of them :beer:

Edit: How about moving the thread into the Chronicles of Laser Pointer Forums section?

Last edited:
c0ldshadow // Avery *
shadowvale // Avery *
2007Revolution // Simon *
Things // Dan *
daguin // Dave *
spyrorocks // Brad *
phoenix77 //Rob *
ped // Peter *

since 11/2006
since 4/2009

since 12/2009
since 6/2010
since 6/2010 - quited - again since 11/2010
since 11/2010
since 2/2011
since 6/2012

So far I´m happy with all of them :beer:

Edit: How about moving the thread into the Chronicles of Laser Pointer Forums section?
Thanks all and that's all Done and dusted .I didnt think i would get so many peoples posts
:thanks:

Blord

I always wanted to know the difference between a moderator and a SUPER moderator. Does the person have SUPER powers ? :)

Last edited:
I always wanted to know the difference between a moderator and a SUPER moderator. Does the person have SUPER powers ? :)
I'm not sure if it's the same here, But I know on other forums a moderator is just able to delete posts, lock threads, edit posts. Where a Super Moderator is able to do more like banning accounts, looking into PM's of users, etc.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

I'm not sure if it's the same here, But I know on other forums a moderator is just able to delete posts, lock threads, edit posts. Where a Super Moderator is able to do more like banning accounts, looking into PM's of users, etc.

Yeah. :D Moderator is able to lock/unlock, delete/undelete, and move/edit threads. While Super can do all that PLUS ban/unban members and edit avatars and sigs.

At first when I was made a mod it was a normal Moderator. Was only promoted to Super later on.