Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

White Fusion Colors

jooopy

CMAK ~don't have to change those underwear...just flip 'em inside out.:wave::wave::wave:

Burnsy

Holy shit!:drool:

I'll run around my neighbour naked and screaming with joy if some day
it's possible to make a white fusion portable;)

ZRTMWA

Guess you have to run around your neighbor naked and screaming with joy because the white fusion is portable.

Nope all the girls around here have heard of me and the WFTM and now I can't even get the front door to close theres just too many of them in the way :crackup:

Guess you have to run around your neighbor naked and screaming with joy because the white fusion is portable.

Burnsy

oh ow guess I have to do that now... :undecided:

No actually I tried to say if it's in a host like a PGL-3 or something, I didn't know ow to say. So anyway that box isn't portable to me like you can also carry Lab-Laser but they're not portable to me neither.

It's cooler than an ice cube, got to see it in person yesterday and MAN, it is just the best! :) -Glenn

Whose going to have the first white fusion with 445 instead of 405? :)

I want to see some PICS!

-Brooks

I am late to the game. my 445nm order is in round 4. I need to stop working around and get back to play :D

-SightFX

flecom

really nice work, I love spiro projectors... I built my first one many years ago with a .5mW HeNe before we even had visible wavelength diodes ;)

Just a note to everone waiting, I'm about 10 days away from starting on WFTM builds :D
I'm trying to make it happen so everone who is getting one will have it befor Xmas ;)
Thanks for your patience everone !

FP...

Awesome I cant wait to get mine. By the way are you going to be selling just the white fusion as a stand alone unit like sightfx was? I have two more FML drivers and I will need two WF kits to go with them.

It's too early to answer that question, I would like to be able to offer any thing any one wants but we will have to wait and see.

Awesome I cant wait to get mine. By the way are you going to be selling just the white fusion as a stand alone unit like sightfx was? I have two more FML drivers and I will need two WF kits to go with them.