Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

White Fusion Colors

Flaminpyro

Howdy All
Well I have about 5 hours of run time on this White Fusion and I must say I couldn't be any happer with any laser than I am with this one :drool: I'm still in the bench testing/operating mode and having a blast with this unit :yh: This is the LASER for the laser junkie !
You haven't owned a laser till you own one of these !!! I highly recommend one or three of these for everybody !!! :yh:
Should any one need a hand building one please PM me I love to help ! enjoy the pic's.

can you say die-crow :eek:

Check out this link> http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/flaminpyros-stuf-67118.html#post966672

Last edited:

awlego

Those are insanely awesome pictures! I can't wait to finish mine! It's reviews and pictures like these that make me so excited to complete my own RGV...

HaloBlu

Beautiful. 2nd vote for a vid! :san: Also what do you have for your controller & spiro setup?

Last edited:

Flaminpyro

You will find out as you get older, It's not how big your spyro is, It's how you use it ! :crackup:
can you say speed control----- that is all I used to get the different patterns, the different colors was provided by the FML driver.

Dayum, is that just a spiro that you have used?

Rob
what a video ? is that like MTV :thinking: I'll look that one up and get back to ya...

Last edited:

robjdixon

Lol. I'm amassing parts for my build not. I've got everything ordered. Are you using batteries, or a mains power?

I really can't wait...

Flaminpyro

I have some lithium "D" cells I'm running it on. it took me a while to get all the parts togther, I need to work on the remote control now.
you are going to flip when you first see this unit perform ! I mean WOW !
have to sleep now :tired:

Lol. I'm amassing parts for my build not. I've got everything ordered. Are you using batteries, or a mains power?

I really can't wait...

FireMyLaser

Very nice, I also agree that you must post a video! I have some old spirograph footage somewhere, if I find it I can post it here.

Flaminpyro

I'm in the process of making a good video to put up here, Thanks !

Very nice, I also agree that you must post a video! I have some old spirograph footage somewhere, if I find it I can post it here.

FireMyLaser

I found a few short clips, nothing special. It was shot with one of the very early prototypes of the driver and three mirror spiro.