Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Which is better heatsink ????

jimdt7

DTR

A few more details about your project like enclosure, power source, driver and runtimes that you are trying to achieve may solicit some more suggestions. I think I remembered a post about the second one you linked to that it may not fit the Aixiz module real well.:beer:

Also you posted in the reviews section. This might need to be moved to the "Tutorials, Help & Repairs" section.

Last edited:

anselm

And the first one (aixiz) looks like it makes a rather sloppy/loose contact to the module,
so not much heatsinking happening there.:undecided:

jakeGT

Just to let everybody know, I just visited that aixiz site linked I'n this thread, and a thing came up saying my hard drive has crashed, and now my computer doesn't work. I don't know what just happened, but now I'm posting from my iPhone, just seems funky that last week or so there was a thing saying aixiz was hacked, I am not blaming aixiz I'n any way shale or form. Just saying my cp was fine, and as soon as I visited tgat site it crashed

Just saying my cp was fine, and as soon as I visited tgat site it crashed

Ummm what?? O.O

Urban Dictionary: cp

chrishanson2.jpg

anselm

Hey tacoman /b/ro,
I think jake just meant 'computer'.;)
Interesting look into your mindset.:evil:

jakeGT

Straight off of urban dictionary.(still on my iPhone btw)

Cp
Cunt punch-when someone is being a b**** and needs an attitude adjustment, punch the said person in the cunt to straighten them out.

This same thing happened to me many months ago when on Aixiz's site.
I sure wish the hackers would knock it off :mad:

Just to let everybody know, I just visited that aixiz site linked I'n this thread, and a thing came up saying my hard drive has crashed, and now my computer doesn't work. I don't know what just happened, but now I'm posting from my iPhone, just seems funky that last week or so there was a thing saying aixiz was hacked, I am not blaming aixiz I'n any way shale or form. Just saying my cp was fine, and as soon as I visited tgat site it crashed

I used that same link and had no problem. Nothing showed up on my web of trust add on, firewall, or online protection/ antivirus software.

jakeGT

i had to restore my computer to january 1st to get it to work, and how i got it off that neverending scripts screen I don't know. BUt literally, as soon as i clicked that link, BOOM, whole computer just froze with a big message coming up with comical characters dancing around telling my whole hard drive had been fried/dumped, whatever that meant.