Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What's your fine?

It would be MUCH easier to count the amount not included in the fine.

Dusty

I got £585.6 in fines, lol, still got a few more years to improve...:p

(I'm old and it was the 60's)

You didn't say what your fine was ;)

Peace,
dave

:)Funny Dave, no points awarded for being old. They say if you can remember the 60's then you were not there.:tinfoil:

soo... you should retest. LOL!

Wow *hanging head in shame* I didnt add it up but I can honestly say I've done all but 4 acts listed. I could probably add another 10 to the list too LMAO. I used to be a bad boy :eg:. Dont ask I wont tell you the 4 :na:.

Asherz

Wow *hanging head in shame* I didnt add it up but I can honestly say I've done all but 4 acts listed. I could probably add another 10 to the list too LMAO. I used to be a bad boy :eg:. Dont ask I wont tell you the 4 :na:.

I thought your fine might be interesting lol :)

Last edited:
I went though a "no boundary" stage for about 10 years. I lived through it so I figured I should play it straight from now on. :yh: Been busy trying to level out my karma for 15 years. I'm almost there LOL.

Edit: 2110.6 LOL

Last edited:

Jaseth

Edit: 2110.6 LOL

Right.. the maximum you can get is 1290.6 (might have missed one or done one twice). I think you should redo your calculations. You only count each thing ONCE, otherwise I would be into the billions:na:

before or after what?
Before or after kissing a girl, so he doesn't get the £0.10 for kissing someone who's name he doesn't know.
Seb