Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Whats your dream Car?

11613-2006-Ariel-Atom.jpg

Simple, cheap, and incredible acceleration and handling.

10-29-08-04-Aston-Martin-One-77.jpg

Or that for pure looks and awesome.

Guess what they both have in common?

pHeneX

Already driving my dream car, an Audi A5 :)
But if i had some more spare cash id take this:
1024x768_39l_ars5.jpg

:eg:

Already driving my dream car, an Audi A5 :)
But if i had some more spare cash id take this:
:eg:

Diesel? I'd love to have a diesel A5 in the US. It sucks not having many options for a diesel car here. I think you can get a VW or $$$$$ Mercedes.

pHeneX

Diesel? I'd love to have a diesel A5 in the US. It sucks not having many options for a diesel car here. I think you can get a VW or $$$$$ Mercedes.

3.0l V6 TDI w/ quattro, yes :)
Dunno why theres no diesel A5 in the Audi US configurator.. maybe ask your local dealer.
US Audis have options that are already installed and included in the base price which European/German Audis dont. Like xenon or AC for example.

This is my dream car:

YouTube - NRE Tv Rx-7 Sleeper prt 1

Dead serious. If I had the money I'd have Nelson Racing building me one right now. I wouldn't want mine built around a sports car body, though. Late 80s Volvo station wagon. I'd like extra attention paid to suspension and handling. The interior would be left ragged and stock. I'd even put a baby seat in the back seat and lots of hippiefied bumper stickers. I'd like to add subtle little details, too. Like on the side view mirrors where it says "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" I'd like to have it say, "Object in rear view mirror is your car"

I want.

well i already drive my the dream car of my youth a subaru impreza GT from 2000 (better then the newer wrx's since it weighs alot less). Modded with stuff we have lying around in the garage, i figure it has around 320HP. I want to sell it and get an STi instead since i've been coveting one for a long time.

But for the expensive junk i'd go either for the latest GT-R skyline and no holds barred then the Veyron.

Oh the reason for the scoobie craze is that my family is into rallye driving and we sell and tune subarus and build rallye cars for living :)

we've been talking it over with my dad and are considering to buy one of those nice new GT-R's to play with. life is too short to never have any fun.

3.0l V6 TDI w/ quattro, yes :)
Dunno why theres no diesel A5 in the Audi US configurator.. maybe ask your local dealer.
US Audis have options that are already installed and included in the base price which European/German Audis dont. Like xenon or AC for example.

I believe part of it has to do with emissions. The new diesels are a lot better though. Diesel isn't the cheapest fuel either. I'd rather pay a few more cents per gallon and have something that has a lot better fuel economy.

I was in Germany for 3 years and got to drive a few different Mercedes. All of them had the 4 cylinder turbo diesel. I think I was able to get about 50 MPG in one of them. I'd have to find the picture to confirm that though.

2010 Nissan GTR

Top Speed: 193mph

485 Hp from a 3.8L V6

I'd like to see an American Manufacturer try that...

nissan-gtr-3.jpg

i like any "skyline" or GTR as theyre called now but the new lexus looks pretty sweet too..

rkcstr

Hey Diesel, if you're tired of that Lambo, I know a garage that would be happy to take it in ;)

Anyway, I've never been one for Mercedes (in fact, I'm partial to Porsche), but I agree with chipD this just looks fantastic:

SL65 AMG Black Series - 670hp Biturbo V12.... mmmmm
SL65AMGblack.jpg

SL65AMGblack2.jpg

Satin black on black Black Series, Brabus tuned to 800hp... mmmmm x 10^10
brabus-vanish-800-hp-7w.jpg

BRABUS-T65-RS-Mercedes-SL65-AMG-Bla.jpg

Last edited:
I have 3 dream cars.

The Delorean and the 89 batmobile.

1989-batmobile-replica-to-go-under-the-hammer-in-las-vegas-medium_3.jpg

1989-batmobile.jpg

1989_batmobile.jpg

My 3rd I can't show it because it's my own design. I completed it after years of drawing it out just right.