Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What'd you get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIMNL9

But the food, wine, and women make up for these small inconveniences, right?

Peace,
dave

Yes, food, wine and .....

..... er .....

..... sorry, what's the third one ?

(uhm, maybe i need to stop working and get some fun, somewhere ..... :p :D)

Yes, food, wine and .....

..... er .....

..... sorry, what's the third one ?

(uhm, maybe i need to stop working and get some fun, somewhere ..... :p :D)

Nonsense, lasers are all us guys need.... if only they'd hurry up the robo-women..... THEN WE COULD MOD THEM WITH LASERS!

LaZeRz

@bobhaha, You really should've got one, the picture quality is awesome! The guy there actually cut us a great deal; I got a camera case, a class 10 8gb SDHC, a 3 year care plan and a 1100D single lens kit for $660. The guy there also threw in a voucher for 200 free 6x4 prints :)

Yeah my mate got it as well, the guy charged him $800 but he got an extra lens (300mm IIRC), tripod, bag and something else I can't remember... I think it was a lens cleaning kit or something.

But those lens (I haven't seen the one he has) are worth ~$200 each... and he got 3 with camera, case etc.. for $800!

LaZeRz

Yeah my mate got it as well, the guy charged him $800 but he got an extra lens (300mm IIRC), tripod, bag and something else I can't remember... I think it was a lens cleaning kit or something.

But those lens (I haven't seen the one he has) are worth ~$200 each... and he got 3 with camera, case etc.. for $800!

Cool! Yeh, harvey norman puts some awesome sales on. I got two awesome laptops for $1200! (i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HDD, ATI 5670...) Pretty good for $600 each!

Go get yourself a cam! They are still on special as far as I know. :san:

Here are some random pics I took :

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0092PS.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Beamshots!

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

Last edited:
got a new laptop, about $100, few shirts, a tumbler from harbor freight, an ultrasonic cleaner from harbor freight, and a bunch of little things like precision tweezer sets, picks, and other "tinkering" toys. I also got an "electronics for dummies" book.

i got lsx lite locked to a dongle (in the mail) and some clothes :D

oh and also some shelving to get me organized :p

Last edited:
Well let's see...
I got a bill for $1300 for vehicle repairs, a shortage of $900 for the mortgage payment due about 3 hours ago, and I still don't know how to come up with the extra $1200 for the first of February on top of the regular strata fees/mortgage/bills. And then there was the 21 pairs of socks.(From the wife, the parents, the In-laws.) I have 2 drawers FULL of socks ! There are unopened packages from years ago in there. And now even more.
But I also managed to squeeze in some pure childhood innocent excitement and joy through my son experiencing Christmas morning and just what Santa does. (He was still just a bit too young last year to understand and remember what happened. This year it was an experience.) I can't remember that last time I looked forward to Christmas morning. Even as a kid I knew there was no reason to get my hopes up for anything.
I kinda like the change...it was enough fun that I'm smiling about it while writing this...
I have a happy and healthy almost 3 year old boy with a great attitude, an easy going nature, and a hell of a sense of humor.
So it still qualifies as a GREAT Christmas.
:D
Hope you all are having a good "Season" too.

vk2fro

Sorry rangedunits, I got an ipad 2 64gig wifi model, and a pocket wifi to get it on the net. Cheaper than buying the 3g ipad.

And for you ham nuts, i finally got my Yaesu FT-950 HF rig. Still learning how to drive this beast of a radio :)

And for you ham nuts, i finally got my Yaesu FT-950 HF rig. Still learning how to drive this beast of a radio :)

VERY nice! I still haven't moved up to a true base unit, and don't really plan to. Just too much money, really. I'm mostly eyeing a Yaesu 897D anyway. I won't be able to afford it for a long long time, but I think that's what I'll be going with when I can.

I got a new laptop :D
And I used some of my money to buy me a 445nm since everyone has one and I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.