Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What race are you ?

Switch

styropyro said:
I'm white. Technically I'm half Arabic, but nobody would know when they see me. Most of my friends don't believe me when I tell them, and if they do the first word out of their mouth is "Terrorist!!" ;D ;D
OmG!! Terrorist!!!

:D

Where's the klingon option? ::)

Coherent said:
Honestly I don't see the harm in this thread.  It's not about any race being better than the others.  It's just to see what the ethnicity of lpf is.

It's probably a reddish-yellowish-brownish lighter colour. :D We're from all over the world lol.

irish/cherokee here hmm :-? or was it swedish all I know is i cannot hold my liquor well ;)

daguin

john_lawson said:
irish/cherokee here hmm :-? or was it swedish all I know is[highlight] i cannot hold my liquor well[/highlight]  ;)

Then, you should try pouring it into a mug with a handle.  It works for me. ;)

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1226020897/0#17 date=1226063928]irish/cherokee here hmm :-? or was it swedish all I know is[highlight] i cannot hold my liquor well[/highlight] ;)

Then, you should try pouring it into a mug with a handle. It works for me. ;)

Peace,
dave[/quote]
lol, you guys drink from glasses? I drink from the bottle :cool: :D no drinking age in Korea, I used to buy it out of vending machines and shop owners didn't care either ;D

daguin

One_Drink.jpg

Ace82

Man, that's one BIG glass, I can't help but to imagine how heavy it must be to tilt back...especially after being buzzed... ;D

im caucasian but its split 3 different ways....im about 1/4 italian, 1/4 jew, and the rest is good ol' southern baptist. it seems to be one hell of a combination..... ::)

I'm not sure what my race is exactly, I was raised by wild lobsters in the jungles of the amazon.

rkcstr

I think the race categories are somewhat inconsistent.  For example: "caucasian" has no geographical connotation, while "African" does... there are actually a lot of "caucasian" persons in South Africa, sooo, would they select "African" or "Caucasian"??

Another example... "Asian" could refer to anyone within the Asian continent, which can include the "usual" Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, etc, but also includes Indian, Pakistani, etc.

It might be easier to select continental or regional origin rather than race, because race can be endlessly subdivided and is rather ambiguous (and you can come off as being racially insensitive by your selection of the available answers).

Anyway, I'm white with decendents of German and Russian origin  :)  

maxkillz said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1226020897/0#5 date=1226024356]I'm white. Technically I'm half Arabic, but nobody would know when they see me. Most of my friends don't believe me when I tell them, and if they do the first word out of their mouth is "Terrorist!!" ;D ;D
I live in a prominently Arab neighborhood no offense but ya'll don't know how to drive...I get passed by people doing 100mph+ in a 35mph zone in the parking lane or the turn lane or on the sidewalk in some cases :-/[/quote]
I'd say I'm a pretty safe driver, at least I try not to go over 100MPH in 35MPH zones. ;D

Switch said:
[quote author=styropyro link=1226020897/0#5 date=1226024356]I'm white. Technically I'm half Arabic, but nobody would know when they see me. Most of my friends don't believe me when I tell them, and if they do the first word out of their mouth is "Terrorist!!" ;D ;D
OmG!! Terrorist!!!
[/quote]
I'm going to blow up your house for saying that. :D

Sorry, haven't been back to this thread in a few days to respond to the "potential for disaster". This potential only exists because Wes has made racial comments in the past, now hes asking everyone to reveal their race. Otherwise, this is a totally harmless thread. Wes has shown many times....if he thinks it.....he writes it! Serious lack of self control, which should improve with age. Just my opinion of course. ;)

Ted

its too bad this is a one option only poll, I'm white and Korean, but i put white because I'm barely Asian

Liberty1992 said:
its too bad this is a one option only poll, I'm white and Korean, but i put white because I'm barely Asian
cool another one with Korean blood ;D

maxkillz said:
[quote author=Liberty1992 link=1226020897/20#27 date=1226193023]its too bad this is a one option only poll, I'm white and Korean, but i put white because I'm barely Asian
cool another one with Korean blood ;D[/quote]
hellz yea, you N or S Korean?

Liberty1992 said:
[quote author=maxkillz link=1226020897/20#28 date=1226193325][quote author=Liberty1992 link=1226020897/20#27 date=1226193023]its too bad this is a one option only poll, I'm white and Korean, but i put white because I'm barely Asian
cool another one with Korean blood ;D[/quote]
hellz yea, you N or S Korean?[/quote]
uh...what do you think ;) South Korea All the way

This is the back of my jacket I wear everywhere but for some reason people call me a communist even though it has the South Korean Flag on the front...
DSC06876.jpg

I'm actually North Korean, of course I'm in no way a communist. oh yea and people only call you a communist because they are ignorant and think all of Korea is communist