Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

What race are you ?

Just wanted to see what all Sorts of different races we have on here, If you dont see your Race on the list, Please specify below.

thesk8nmidget said:
dude....

i suggest you stop making useless threads... they never end in your favor!

I agree. Im not coming down on you Wes, but this thread has way too much potential for disaster.

Ted

uh...Us Koreans go with Asian right? :-? wouldn't Caucasian go with European :-/? I'm confused

Montana64 said:
[quote author=thesk8nmidget link=1226020897/0#1 date=1226021704]dude....

I agree. Im not coming down on you Wes, but this thread has way too much potential for disaster.

Ted
[/quote]
What are yall talking about ? All you have to do is click the little empty box with your mouse. Your done and leave. How is this a problem ?

I'm white. Technically I'm half Arabic, but nobody would know when they see me. Most of my friends don't believe me when I tell them, and if they do the first word out of their mouth is "Terrorist!!" ;D ;D

styropyro said:
I'm white. Technically I'm half Arabic, but nobody would know when they see me. Most of my friends don't believe me when I tell them, and if they do the first word out of their mouth is "Terrorist!!" ;D ;D
I live in a prominently Arab neighborhood no offense but ya'll don't know how to drive...I get passed by people doing 100mph+ in a 35mph zone in the parking lane or the turn lane or on the sidewalk in some cases :-/ I'm half Korean and half Cherokee but whenever I say I'm half Korean people say I'm a communist Mother F$#&er :-/ doesn't anyone know the difference between North and South Korea? the difference is bigger than north and south America...

I'm Chinese but the dumb@$$ customs officer translated my great great grandparent's last names incorrectly(back in the late 1890?). As a result, I'm left with a "korean" last name...

digital_blue said:
I'm Chinese but the dumb@$$ customs officer translated my great great grandparent's last names incorrectly(back in the late 1890?). As a result, I'm left with a "korean" last name...
what is it? Lee? lol that was my Mothers maiden name :P Yong Nan Lee :D The name on my birth certificate is Saungheouk ***** ::)

***** is my last name which I won't give out on the internet ;)

Technically it was suppose to be "Cheung". But since there was no standardized translation outside of hong-kong, the customs officer went by the pronunciation of name. He came out ... Nothing close to the original "Cheung"...

Last edited:
:o hmm get it legally changed :D although it says Saungheouk on my Birth certificate my name is legally Brian now :P

In a way, the name is sentimental because it's been in my family for the last 100 years... So yea...

Would you happen to have a myspace account under the name "maxkillz"?

digital_blue said:
In a way, the name is sentimental because it's been in my family for the last 100 years... So yea...

Would you happen to have a myspace account under the name "maxkillz"?
maybe ::)

actually yea but I haven't been on it in at least a year :-/

Montana64 said:
[quote author=thesk8nmidget link=1226020897/0#1 date=1226021704]dude....

I agree.   Im not coming down on you Wes, but this thread has way too much potential for disaster.

Ted
[/quote]

I don't see what the potential for disaster is here. It seems like a perfectly good thread to me. I don't understand why people are so touchy about race. I mean, in today's society, it seems that race is the taboo in conversation; almost anything else goes. It's different if someone is making racial slurs, but this seems like a simple and harmless enough question to me.

-Mark

Honestly I don't see the harm in this thread. It's not about any race being better than the others. It's just to see what the ethnicity of lpf is.

Back