Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What Phone do you have?

I have a Samsung T219 prepaid phone. It has a number pad, I can use it to call people, and with it people can call me so all in all I'd have to say its a pretty damn good cellular telephone ;)

?

I have a rooted tmobile G1 running extra os's in mah os. I wonder how long before someone installs qemu on gets windows running on it :p

... said:
I have a rooted tmobile G1 running extra os's in mah os.  I wonder how long before someone installs qemu on gets windows running on it :p
lol awesome. I have Andriod running on my windows mobile phone (not dual boot tho). The Fact that it can run it is still pretty amazing.

I'm waiting for an iPhone too become affordable, as soon as I get the cash in, it's going to Apple! For now though, I have a Motorola L7. With laser wounds on the rear :p

Just got a Samsung Instinct. Love it so far, my first phone beyond the most basic "this is a phone, I call people with it". Loving the touchscreen, all the cool navigation and web features, it's AWESOME what you can do once you get a phone that can do more than be just a phone.

I kindof wanted an iPhone, but honestly, the Instinct was cheaper, and the Sprint plan was cheaper than the ATT plan, and I just loved playing with the Instinct. So I'm enjoying the heck out of this thing.

jwc

I absolutely refuse to pay for a data plan, but I still wanted to check my email and maybe SSH into my servers from my phone. So, I have a Blackberry Curve 8320. The builtin WiFi is great.

If I get a new phone at some point in the future, it will probably be a Windows Smartphone with WiFi. For now, I'm fine, though. :)

rkcstr

I'm trading my iPhone 2G for a 3G.

Just have to replace the front glass and LCD on the 3G I got from my family (step-mom dropped it) and give em what I sell the old one for :D