Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What OS do you use?

What OS do you use?

• Vista 7

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Vista 64bit

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Vista 32bit

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • XP64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XP

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Any form of Linux

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Mac osx

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Mac osx leapard

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Windows 2000

• WIndows 98

• Total voters
atm i have xp black edition on my "server"(mainly file storage and a work station) and i just installed ubuntu 9.04 today so i could get rid of vista. forgot to add that earlier...

isnt there supposed to be an xp "emulator" for 7 that lets you use those drivers?

atm i have xp black edition on my "server"(mainly file storage and a work station) and i just installed ubuntu 9.04 today so i could get rid of vista. forgot to add that earlier...

I am well aware of this, but here's the problem with that. You see that big "BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD" warning?

30az9xt.png

My silly CPU does not has this^^^ therefore I cannot use it :yabbmad: It's not as easy as M$ makes it seem.

i kind of like the ubuntu i got installed today. i think 9.04 is hardy heron? cantr wait to see what the next ones like. i think it comes out in ~19days..

i like xp better, want to know a funny glich in xp?(i call it: Bill Gates dossent want us to know about bush's hidden facts) folo these steps:
1. open notepad
2. type:
bush hid the facts
3. save it as watever u want
4. re-open it and u will find something unusual...hehe...(im not foolin' it works)

HIMNL9

Sticked on XP.

Never just thought to try vista (bleah :p)

Maybe in some years, IF and WHEN vienna demonstrate with facts that can run longer, better and more stable that XP, doing more and breaking less my b***s :p, then i can give it a possibility and try it, otherwise, no way.