Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What music does LPF listen to?

What music do you listen to

• Rock

Votes: 63 41.7%
  • Rap

Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Country

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Dubstep / techno / rave

Votes: 65 43.0%
  • metal

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • hip hop

Votes: 30 19.9%
  • Other

Votes: 53 35.1%

• Total voters

kiwi37

Favourite band would have to be Slipknot !!! I've been to 5 of their shows so far. They are by far the best live band I've ever seen. Even better than Metallica. So if you ever hear of Slipknot coming to a venue near you I'd go check them out.

Pantera, Down, Super Joint Ritual, Hell Yeah, Slayer, Metallica, Ozzy, Slipknot (also have seen them twice live, very very good show),

Led Zepplin

Lots of EDM, Dubstep

on a side note - Apparently very few people here like country. I despise country music. I find it to be the least musically talented genre of all. I don't usually berate too many things, but Country music is just crap. Anyone with any amount of musical ability can play country. Any person that knows how to complain about life can write a country song. Every country song is either depressing or about drinking beer. I listen to music to get uplifted, to get "powered up"/"Hyped Up", not to listen to some shit storm of bad luck. I also don't want to hear about your relationship problems. I don't want to hear about how you love to drink beer. Onto the musical talent. It takes none.

Last edited:
Pantera, Down, Super Joint Ritual, Hell Yeah, Slayer, Metallica, Ozzy, Slipknot (also have seen them twice live, very very good show),

Led Zepplin

Lots of EDM, Dubstep

on a side note - Apparently very few people here like country. I despise country music. I find it to be the least musically talented genre of all. I don't usually berate too many things, but Country music is just crap. Anyone with any amount of musical ability can play country. Any person that knows how to complain about life can write a country song. Every country song is either depressing or about drinking beer. I listen to music to get uplifted, to get "powered up"/"Hyped Up", not to listen to some shit storm of bad luck. I also don't want to hear about your relationship problems. I don't want to hear about how you love to drink beer. Onto the musical talent. It takes none.

Country is a lot better now than it use to be.
I use to listen to rock, and hated country.
Now, country music is about the only thing I listen to.

It use to be depressing songs about getting dumped, your dog died, and it's raining, ect...

Songs are a lot more up beat now.
I'm a huge fan of darius rucker. It's like hootie mixed with country and created awesomeness.

Country is a lot better now than it use to be.
I use to listen to rock, and hated country.
Now, country music is about the only thing I listen to.

It use to be depressing songs about getting dumped, your dog died, and it's raining, ect...

Songs are a lot more up beat now.
I'm a huge fan of darius rucker. It's like hootie mixed with country and created awesomeness.

All country nowadays is pop country bullshit

Pman

I listen to my local classical station in HD more than anything else but like most forms of music... I appreciate talent. Favorite rock group would be classic rock like Rush. Don't appreciate rap filled with trash talk, some punk or anything where the "singer" continually does the screaming rage thing.

Last edited:

Gadget

How 'bout some of these guys...I've been diggin' me some Tuvan throat singing for the past few years...
Dirtwire is a solo spinoff by Dave Satori of Beats Antique...and Kongar-ol Ondar, well he's a master...no Grandmaster Tuvan throat singer...with no equal as far as I'm concerned!

I listen to Black metal and some melodeath and folk/viking metal mostly.. I hate all kinds of trendy music like pop, rap and whatever goes on the radio today not my thing..

And also when im in right mood i like alot to listen to dark ambient music, really great stuff if u can enjoy that.

Last edited:

APEX1

listening to crown the empire: machines
great song

Last edited:
I would like to update my post :beer:

Im mostly into the slow, relaxed reggae kind now. Below is one of the songs I tend to listen to before heading to sleep.

-Alex

Last edited:
I would like to update my post :beer:

Im mostly into the slow, relaxed reggae kind now. Below is one of the songs I tend to listen to before heading to sleep.

-Alex

I liked this. :beer:

Last edited: