Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of seller would write this ? DarkArmyofOne has no tact.

Jaseth

I don't hate you or want you banned, I am just not going to try to argue your case if you are going to send threatening messages to people for tiny things. You have had loads of chances to show that you are professional, but you have wasted them.
Like you, I am sad to see this and thought that you were better.

Sure we might be friends again some time, and I am not "turning on you". I will just be neutral for now.

Seb

Uh, you just contradicted yourself there. So if someone gets annoyed at you, they can't buy from you, you wont offer them any parts/advice (even if they are previous buyers??)

You should re-think what you just said, that is NOT a good way to encourage people to buy from you!

this thread isnt about encouraging people to buy from me, and i did not contradict myself, do you even know what that means?

And no, if an old friend turns on me over a situation not involving him, then no, i will not sell to you, or give you advice, if you have no respect for me, why the HELL would i respect that person... doesnt phase me, my business is very succesfull, none of this changes anything.

He bought a gun, not anything laser related, and it was before Dark Lasers, and before my build/repair services, so NO he wasnt a previous customer.

Like i said, why do people who have nothing to do with me OR the situation have to chime in like it's THEIR business? like i did something to YOU, if i did then bark all you want, if i didnt, then your just killing trees man...for real.

Your barking up an empty tree

Tyler - Dark Lasers

I don't hate you or want you banned, I am just not going to try to argue your case if you are going to send threatening messages to people for tiny things. You have had loads of chances to show that you are professional, but you have wasted them.
Like you, I am sad to see this and thought that you were better.

Sure we might be friends again some time, and I am not "turning on you". I will just be neutral for now.

Seb

I didnt want you to argue my case, i admitted my wrong, and appologized, thats all that matters to me. if you dont want to take that into consideration then why bother huh?

And i am a profesional, i run a succesfull business that supports my family, and pays ALL my bills. amatuers dont pull stuff like that off, they work regular obs most times. it takes much skill/time/dedication/ and knoledge to run a webshop of this sort, and calibur.

The only reason you think i "wasted" my chances is because of 1 or two incident involving me and Daguin, wich were resolved peacefully in the ends, and both situations (the ONLY 2) were both resolved peacefully, and the 2nd issue, wasnt even an issue, it was my web-designers fault kinda, ke mi-sommunicated to me that DarkHorseCustoms already had that backgound, he built both our sites and prolly used some of the same content, but i dont think he did it on purpose

I'd love to be your friend Sebastion, and theres no need to take sides, he disrespected me, i fired back, then appologized like a professional, who had a moment, would have.

Thats all i have to say, you may be my friend or not, it's up to you. but pick a side if your going to state opinions about me or what i've said, how can you have a negative oppinion, yet remain nuetral?

Makes no sense to me, but it bothere me not.

Im out, peace people. literally, peace. hate me or love me, im still here, im still gunna be here, and i aint goin anywheres.

So lets put this thread to rest, it's run it's course. and nothing can be gained OR lost from continueing on am i correct?

good to knoe you dont "hate" me though, like some do (wont say name(s), but you know who you are...

Tyler - Dark Lasers

daguin

The only reason you think i "wasted" my chances is because of 1 or two incident involving me and Daguin, wich were resolved peacefully in the ends, and both situations (the ONLY 2) were both resolved peacefully, and the 2nd issue, wasnt even an issue, it was my web-designers fault kinda, ke mi-sommunicated to me that DarkHorseCustoms already had that backgound, he built both our sites and prolly used some of the same content, but i dont think he did it on purpose

Do NOT invite me into the issue again. I do NOT post everything I know. I only post as much as I need to, to get the job done.

For a person who tries to insist that it all be kept to PM's you do a lot of posting.

8:11pm
9:38pm
3:38am
3:48am
3:57am
4:12am
4:18am
4:29am
(Pacific time)

8 out of 35 posts -- Just minutes apart -- all of fairly lengthy inclusion --

As I told you in PM's, I have only let one thing here become personal. That was with Wesdaman14. You have not been here long enough to know what that was. Yet you continue to try to use me to defend your position. Your characterization of the outcome of our earlier interaction is at odds with mine. Do not invite further explanation.

Peace,
dave

Asherz

Like I say in all these threads, I dealt with Tyler, he built me a 150mW O-like module into a custom host which I have now confirmed is over spec. and works perfectly.

It seems like one person hears something bad about someone here, then everyone jumps on the bandwagon and joins all the hating after reading a few sentences.

So what? He's said some stuff that he might regret but so what? There's never fire without smoke.

I think most people's feelings come from when Tyler was advertising a $10 build service, and Dave revealed that he was actually charging like $125

Dark.. just to clear things up for you, I don't like you because I don't like thieves. You freely admitted that you bought blu-ray burners, harvested them and then returned them for a refund/exchange. You're a bloody thief and I won't EVER leave you alone about it. You rep me and tell me that what goes around comes around? You would do well to remember that yourself.

Once a theif...

Last edited:
I had not responded to darks "apology" because I was asleep. I will agree to disagree with him and I will just ignore him.

But I'm glad his ways have come to light.

So let me get this right... you generated an opinion of me by reading only the First few sentences? its like you hear what you WANT to hear, not what is really said. kinda like when you make up fake quotes by "me", that kinda thing, including your conclusion that i am un-profesional shows that you truely are just jealous because i used to shop at modwerx, then made mt OWN site, and i KNOW you cant stand it to your very core. THATS why you throw attacks, and verbal insult my way at every single opportunity, because you dont like the fact that not everyone shops at modwerx now :)

I tried to do things hand in hand with you, to match prices, not compete, but you chose not to, then so be it drew,

I'll be sure to only read the first sentence of your reply (if i ever waste my time reading it) and then generate an opinion from there, i'll just leave out the rest of the post, wich probably had important info in it.

Just do us BOTH a favor and leave me alone Drew, you NEVER see me approacj you and talk crap, YOU always approach ME! so your literaly jut trying to start stuff and im sick of it. im done with you, and im done trying to reconcile with you. you just too damn stubborn like a mule, you'd never swallow your pride and accept an appology would you?.... didnt think so

Tyler - Dark Lasers

my opinion of you is that you USED to be a nice guy. every since you got your shop youve stopped helping for the sake of helping and only posted in your FS threads. you now seem all about the mighty $$$ and helping people doesnt seem to be your strong suit anymore. like i said you only seem to post in your FS threads and threads like this and usually its a 3 paragraph rant.... its not just me that sees this as unprofessional tyler. maybe it is time you were brought into check...

Dark.. just to clear things up for you, I don't like you because I don't like thieves. You freely admitted that you bought blu-ray burners, harvested them and then returned them for a refund/exchange. You're a bloody thief and I won't EVER leave you alone about it. You rep me and tell me that what goes around comes around? You would do well to remember that yourself.

Once a theif...

Did this really happen??
If so, that is not good. Especially for one who owns and operates a online store.

Slip---What I dont understand is the originial thread that you 'jumped' in on made it look like you just wanted to stir things up. No one else in that thread seemed to be having any probs. Sorta like some folks standing around talking friendy-like and you ( a total stranger)walk up and say a unwarrented mean-spirited comment that turned into all this waste of forum space. Dark over- reacted for sure and he said he was sorry --but you started it. You should man-up and let it go before some body suggests a ban on you. You are, after still new to the forum and it takes time to get respect. Just my Opinion and I am surely not trying to get into a debate over the manners of either one of you. I am a newbie too.Have a nice day---=hak

Slip---What I dont understand is the originial thread that you 'jumped' in on made it look like you just wanted to stir things up. No one else in that thread seemed to be having any probs. Sorta like some folks standing around talking friendy-like and you ( a total stranger)walk up and say a unwarrented mean-spirited comment that turned into all this waste of forum space. Dark over- reacted for sure and he said he was sorry --but you started it. You should man-up and let it go before some body suggests a ban on you. You are, after still new to the forum and it takes time to get respect. Just my Opinion and I am surely not trying to get into a debate over the manners of either one of you. I am a newbie too.Have a nice day---=hak

this is the trades feedback and resolutions section hak. this is in the appropriate place and the appropriate subject matter. whether he worded it wrong is irrelevant now...

still beating dead horses guys.

let's move on, none of you have obligaions with me, so this is now a waste of time. slip has chosen his path, i have chosen mine, i choose to let it go.

like hak sais, the bandwagon is just keepin'on rollin, it has to stop sometime.

And the BDR deal happened one time, that was proven, you guys can bring up something that hapened before dark lasers existed, go ahead, it irelivent. and never had a thing to do with DL. nor does DL sell 8x's, theres S03 sleds listed, but i plan not on stocking them. and we all know you cant swap those. so give it a rest, that is the deadest horse of them all

bring into check all you like, the outcome is the same each time, history has shown this, most of you havent a single personal deaing with me, thus your words to me mean nothing (not reffering to you Dave), if we DO have dealings, like me and slip did, thats different, thats why it was dealt with.

It's done.

Peace,

Dark