Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of seller would write this ? DarkArmyofOne has no tact.

Just a heads up, DAoO, if you negative rep someone they only lose 8 rep points.. Since noobs are granted 10 rep points when they join, you cannot possibly put someone in the red unless they've been -repped by other people previously. If someone like Simon or Jerry were to -rep someone, they could inflict some damage, requiring a few +reps from veterans to bring them back into the green, but you are small potatoes. Your intimidation and bullying tactics are not only pathetic but meaningless as well. Stop that.

Last edited:

I didn't realize rep points were so important.
This is all very immature.
DAoO...
Chill out.

There is no need to chill, it was just a dumb PM, and i even admitted to my fault.. this is just a chance for you all to bark about other stuff while your all at it, i could post a thread in the wrong section and you guys would turn that thread (actually, ANY of my threads) into a thread about how much everyone hates me :) like i said before, the littl clicks on this forum are like WOLVES, and they prey on large targets, AKA Dark Lasers owner DarkArmyOfOne, i must be one hell of a big target!

@psuedo, you got me all wrong, i even appologized to him, im no intimidator or a bully, i even POSITIVE repped him, as a token of my appology. and to be honest, me and you have never bumped heads before... why now, i dont wanna fight eith everyone, im trying to repent here, i just lost it for a sec cuz i had a "new member" talking smack about me when he doesnt know me at all... angered me a bit and i over-reacted. and you shouldnt "tell" people what to do. it wasnt YOU who was PM'ed was it? and also, the name calling isnt necissary, small potatoes, then what does tht make everyone else here under 16 rep power... are they small potatoes too... and like i said, we have had good conversaion and dealings in the past, why are you jumoing ships now? just for shi*ts and giggles? cuz that what it looks like. too bad, i considered you a nuetral, but i guess that has changed sadly...

But i never neg repped him, ALL i did was send a verbal warning that it would be best NOT to start trouble with me...i had no intentions of ever attempting to dent his rep, and no ill inten towards him at all! i dont even know him, wich is what mostly got my goat.

But i have said my peace, i over-reacted, i appologized publicly multiple times, and the best i could do was give him pos rep and include an appology despite the fact he neg repped me to begin with, b4 i ever even saw his name on this forum... wouldnt that urk you a bit to?

So you all do and say as you please, i have appologized to slipstream, he may accept it or not. it is up to him.

But we all know this is no grounds for banning from anything... i dont think it would happen honestly... because i havent commited any breach of forum rules, i simply want peace, so again, i appologize for my vulgarty,

If you cannot accept a genuine appology then we are at a stalemate...

I admitted my wrong, what more is there? enough is enough guys, it's done and over with.

Like i said, if you dont like me, dont buy from me, or ust add me to your block list.. i force my presence on no one.

That is all i have to say, i have appologized, compensated with positive rep, reguardless of the neg rep i have reccieved anyways, that and appologizing publicly, and via PM is all i can do.

What more do you want from me?

The issue is over with, i wont get banned, i havent done anything wrong (other than send a rude PM, wich i admitted to, and repented for) last i checked, thats not grounds for banning.

Think about it, this is a waste of server space, if you wanna say something to me, PM me, im more than willing to work with anyone who has an issue with me.

and all this talk about rep being so important, why is it being handed out, out of pure spite? that defeats the purpose of rep, as someone had once said best.

Thats it, im wiping my hands of this, continue to waste energy if you like, i will continue about my business, un-effected as always.

You all should find a REAL reason to put someone on the chopping block, not because of a vulgar PM... sounds to me that everyone is jumping in just becase they can, not one person is this threas has had any dealings with me, and therefore only hold an opinion of me, wich is based on assumptions, it'd be nice if some of you tried to actually get to know me before you judge me... you dont see me scanning the forums for ANY error or violation to jump on. some of you have eay to much free time. Spend it being constructive why dont you?

What will this thread accomplish? nothing. nothing but ANOTHER minute issue that tracks back to me. no money was taken, items exchanged, or death threats made. so there really is no issue here anymore.

im sure there are REAL scammers you all could be bashing (heruursciences for instance, he's a WELL KNOWN scammer, yet you all allow him to exist... why?) if he doesnt get banned for blatently ripping people off, then i know i wont get banned over a disgruntled PM where i simply Vented, and swore more than i should have, but i never carried though with my warning. but it still stands.

Better to be friends, than enemies...

DarkArmyOfOne

Last edited:
tyler this is just advice but... every time you make ranting posts like that you show how un-professional you are. second you shouldnt be telling anyone theyre on thin ice unless you were magically granted moderator powers by the admin fairy.(joke. no offence to avery) if you have problems with someone like that why dont you just delete the pm and not respond? it shows everyone how unprofessional you are especially when it ends up being posted in public. try to prevent situations like this and dont feed into b/s.

im sure i could find more wrong with your posts but as mohrenberg said i have add and i lost interest after the first couple of sentences...

If there is a motion I will second it I agree 110% with what you said Ndrew, as way too much band width has been devoted to this, give it a rest :cryyy:

tyler this is just advice but... every time you make ranting posts like that you show how un-professional you are. second you shouldnt be telling anyone theyre on thin ice unless you were magically granted moderator powers by the admin fairy.(joke. no offence to avery) if you have problems with someone like that why dont you just delete the pm and not respond? it shows everyone how unprofessional you are especially when it ends up being posted in public. try to prevent situations like this and dont feed into b/s.

im sure i could find more wrong with your posts but as mohrenberg said i have add and i lost interest after the first couple of sentences...

Couldn't everyone just chill? Seriously, I have seen so much whining and whinging since I've joined, and this all could have been solved quietly through PMs between the two parties.

thank you for all the support. I did get another pm from DAoO . . after all of this:

Feel free, you succeed in nothing.

Simple waste of time.

Just leave well enough alone, best for the whole forum

I think we succeeded

and we did NOT leave well enough alone and the best for the whole forum would be for him to be banned. As he said he has a DIY shop and doesnt need a little person like me to show him up.

I think we should push for the full ban, im am positive that im not the first person he has done this to. . .

once again thank you for all the support.

I love this forum

Last edited:
Slipstream, a full ban is a quite excessive. Admit both of you were wrong (which is 100% always the case) and forget about it

i guess you would have to be in my shoes to see it. but thanks for your support Byrnz93

Jaseth

As a person who has done deals with you and previously backed you up.. You have lost my support. You should think twice about who is "treading on thin ice" as you like to put it.
It's time to shape up.

Seb

Slip, your being rediculous, you cant even accept a formal PUBLIC appology? That shows a large portion of your character right there, and we already know ypu are one to run your mouth about people you dont know, and have never even spoken to.

And people DONT get banned for little PM's like that pal, takes ALLOT more than that. i garuntee 100% i will not get banned, you can try all you like. but your beating a dead horse man.

@brynz93 - i addmited i was in the wrong, and publicly appologized like a MAN more than 4 times so far, and one in PM, and once through positibe REP, twice in THIS thread. and your right, it WAS being handled via PM until newbie here descided to make a spectacle out of it because his feelings were hurt. he's the only one who has addmited no wrong. i've already done all i can do to be Just, i need not waste more energy on this, and if slip was half as smart as he thinks he is, he'd realize that too could apply to himself.
It was ONE PM, get over it, your acting like a huge baby... literaly, whine whine whine, want some cheese?

Let it go, how old are you anyways? obviously not old enough to accept a formal appology, and immature enough to try and BAN someone over a private message! lol, go ahead, PM c0ldshadow and ask him to ban me, see what he sais, if he even replies to you. that is (he's a bussy guy) so stop wasting your time, move on with this "forum you love so much" and just have a good time./

*hint* dont make smart-alec comments and people wont say things back to you, lesson learned (hopefully...)

@Ndrew -
tyler this is just advice but... every time you make ranting posts like that you show how un-professional you are

Drew, what other way is there to voice ones thoughts, it's not a rant, it's how i feel, what i think, i tend to write allot when i post, that most certainly does now make me un-profesional. i'd say it was pretty profesional to immediatly appoogize in oublic infront of everyone, and even had the decency to give him positive rep as my way of say "im sorry for getting hot tempered in that PM"

Seeing as slipstream cant manage his ordeals through PM, he publicizes everything, how else am i supposed to voice my side of things, and explain? both things must be done. to sit in silence, is to admitt/avoid the fact you did wrong, and i admitted. and HE posted the one and only PM i sent in a thread to start crap, nothing more, cmon, you know the type

So thank you for the pointer, seeing as the post was about being professional, i think it would have been "professional" to PM that statement to me Drew, your only "feeding the fire" as you put it. but im sure your happy to see all this going on with me, i know you want me to fail, and dont mind speaking your mind publicly (for obvious reasons) I dont understand how you can rant, but i cannot, or get criticized and called un-profesional when i do. Like i said a long time ago, i dont want to be your enemy Drew! so why... oh WHY do you feel the need to stir things up by calling me un-professional and whatnot? i'd say it takes a descent professional to manage as many orders a day as i do, and not get backed up... so thats what i have to say to that. i'd prefer if you just jeft me alone like i do to you... ya know Drew, did you even know that i throw ALL my international customers to you??? i was trying to be nice, and dead things, i've been doing that for 2 weeks or so... do i need to stop? or can you FINALLY let it go Drew... lets just let it go, and be done with this, this wasts BOTH out time, and takes up VALUABLE space on the forum, and clogs it with useless information, such as this thread, it will never benefit anyone.

Just because your post was shorter doesnt mean it wasnt a rant, it most definately was. you voiced you opinion, JUST like i did, except i had more to say, understandable, as the thread is about me. wouldnt you agree?

So heres a friendly pointer from me Drew (literaly friendly, seriously) it would be a good strategy to just NOT talk to me, or speak of me drew, wasnt it you who told ME to keep your name out my mouth? well your not practising your preaching... let it go, this doesnt really involve you. i dont know how many times i need to propose a peace offer to you, hopefully SOMEDAY you can suck it up and let the past be the past, i have, but you tend to bring things back up, ans non-chalauntly jump on my back at ANY opportunity you get, wether it be a thread in the wrong section (avery approved that) or if it's just one of my threads, or i mention something that reminds you of... w/e it is you have against me, i'd appreciate it if we could just co-exist Drew... you ALL say IM the problem... how come IM the only one who EVER appologizes, tries to make amends, and does the best he can to support the forum at the same time....????

Im trying to get slip to accept my appology like a man, and simply move on. this was all over a dumb PM, not money, a laser, or products. there is no grounds for banning anyone here, so you can get that idea out of your head slip, it wont happen. plus i have donated ALLOT to the forum, and have 4 items up in the LPF raffle, im under contract for banners and such, C0ld isnt gunna throw that cash awa becayse you got a wittle bitty disgruntles PM

A "professional" would admit he was wrong, and appologize, and i have done so before even being asked to (wich i wasnt, and didnt have to, but i chose to)

We'll see if slipstream can show us how mature/professional he is, or if he is just a kid. im leaning towards him being quite young, posting PM's is a very immature thing to do unless its a very serious issue, unlike this one.

So lets see how big of a deal everyone not involved (of course, its every haters fav hobby) can create by noon today, i garuntee there will be tons of useless. trash talking posts aaaalll about me, about anything an everything.

Im out for now, if ya got an issue, PM ME, other than that im done wasting my time on such trivial matters, if he wont accept my appology, then he's nothing to me. i could honestly care less, his existence wouldnt effect myne one bit, so to it here and KEEP arguing would be futile.

So what is it Slipstream?

1)Peace, like Grown Men, and we continue on our seperate paths, and enjoy this forum as it was meant to be, and continue to contribute to LPF as much as we can.

2)OR no Peace, like immature "internet fighters"? and me and you can spend all day every day bashing one-another if thats what'l make you happy (god forbid...)

I choose #1, whats your choice Slip? but actually think about it... choice 2 will not make LPF a very enjoyable experience for you

And call this an "un-professional" rant all you like, i will ALWAYS speak my mind, and let you know how i feel and what im thinking, no one can take that from me. i write large posts for a reason, to say it all at once, and be done with wastefull bullhucky like this situation.

I await your answere Slipstream, hope you make the more mature choice...

Tyler - Dark Lasers

As a person who has done deals with you and previously backed you up.. You have lost my support. You should think twice about who is "treading on thin ice" as you like to put it.
It's time to shape up.

Seb

Well that sucks, too bad, you were a cool guy.

Dont come asking for parts or advice anytime from me if you wanna be like that Jaseth... and im not on thin ice, im just as safe as you. i havent done anything worth banning anyone over, you all are just being sensitive about a PM to someone who dis-respected me.

The shape im in is the shape i will retain, i need not change anything, i reserve my right to send an angry PM to someone (you DO know thats all this was over right?) you act like i scammed 10 people in a row lol!

Man... you were the last person i expected to turn, have a nice life sebastion, too bad you threw away a friendship over something that was said to someone you dont even know... thats a shame, people here on LPF are VEY sensitive as of late... emotionally sensitive, and not just you, it seems allot of people hav the bug. oh well.

I told him he's "treading thin ice" meaning, if he kept talking smack for no reason, i would neg rep him. it was simply a way of saying it using a metaphor. *spelling*

i think you got it twisted. but at this point, i dont care. you dont do business with me anyways. you wanted that gun and thats about it im sure. if you come to your senses down the road, i'd enjoy being your friend again, but if your gunna jump on the hate bandwagon with everyone else who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OR THIS SIUATION then go right ahead, might as well add me to your block list too while your at it... too bad...

Peace,

Dark Lasers

HIMNL9

@ Slipstream:

Uhm, i usually don't intervent in these discussions, and, maybe, can agree that Tyler may have over-reacted a bit with his PM (but this is a venial sin, some peoples don't care about online offenses, some others are over-sensitive, and anyone is different in this, so no generic rule may be made, about this), but, don't you think that part of the guilty is your ?

Before you ask me, no, i'm not defending DAoO for any specific reasons, and if you was at his place, i was saying the same things about you ..... but think about a thing ..... after all, who posted this:

good luck, how about someone with a better reputation.

about DAoO, in a thread that had nothing to do with that ? ..... have or had you any bad business with this person ? ..... does he ripped off your money, or sold you something bad ? ..... do you have any valid personal reason for attack or offend him, without being provoked for first ?

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but in some places, a post like your one is called "flame bait", and some of the forums where i'm registered ban users that do flame bait for any reasons, with no warning ..... so, please, before start any discussions or flame wars, maybe better calm down and do a civil discussion about what happened ?

Or, maybe, just let drop all, and from now, act all a bit more in a civil way ?

@ all:

Peace, anyone ?

So let me get this right... you generated an opinion of me by reading only the First few sentences? its like you hear what you WANT to hear, not what is really said. kinda like when you make up fake quotes by "me", that kinda thing, including your conclusion that i am un-profesional shows that you truely are just jealous because i used to shop at modwerx, then made mt OWN site, and i KNOW you cant stand it to your very core. THATS why you throw attacks, and verbal insult my way at every single opportunity, because you dont like the fact that not everyone shops at modwerx now :)

I tried to do things hand in hand with you, to match prices, not compete, but you chose not to, then so be it drew,

I'll be sure to only read the first sentence of your reply (if i ever waste my time reading it) and then generate an opinion from there, i'll just leave out the rest of the post, wich probably had important info in it.

Just do us BOTH a favor and leave me alone Drew, you NEVER see me approacj you and talk crap, YOU always approach ME! so your literaly jut trying to start stuff and im sick of it. im done with you, and im done trying to reconcile with you. you just too damn stubborn like a mule, you'd never swallow your pride and accept an appology would you?.... didnt think so

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Things

Well that sucks, too bad, you were a cool guy.

Dont come asking for parts or advice anytime from me if you wanna be like that Jaseth...

Uh, you just contradicted yourself there. So if someone gets annoyed at you, they can't buy from you, you wont offer them any parts/advice (even if they are previous buyers??)

You should re-think what you just said, that is NOT a good way to encourage people to buy from you!

I am all for allowing opinions on the forum, but when you start swearing at someone and threatening them (Even if it's not a real life threat), is just asking for trouble.

Jerry, thanks for pointing that out. I said a max of 50 as it seemed to be variable, but i still got my point across :)

Last edited:
@ Slipstream:

Uhm, i usually don't intervent in these discussions, and, maybe, can agree that Tyler may have over-reacted a bit with his PM (but this is a venial sin, some peoples don't care about online offenses, some others are over-sensitive, and anyone is different in this, so no generic rule may be made, about this), but, don't you think that part of the guilty is your ?

Before you ask me, no, i'm not defending DAoO for any specific reasons, and if you was at his place, i was saying the same things about you ..... but think about a thing ..... after all, who posted this:

about DAoO, in a thread that had nothing to do with that ? ..... have or had you any bad business with this person ? ..... does he ripped off your money, or sold you something bad ? ..... do you have any valid personal reason for attack or offend him, without being provoked for first ?

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but in some places, a post like your one is called "flame bait", and some of the forums where i'm registered ban users that do flame bait for any reasons, with no warning ..... so, please, before start any discussions or flame wars, maybe better calm down and do a civil discussion about what happened ?

Or, maybe, just let drop all, and from now, act all a bit more in a civil way ?

@ all:

Peace, anyone ?

EXACTLY!!! i've never even spoken to him! he attacked/insulted me for NO reason whatso-ever. i provoked him in NO way, didnt even know he existed. so i PM'ed him telling him to watch it, or something like THIS could happen. yes my PM was harsh, but i appologized more than 5 times now, 3 imes publicly. but he isnt havin it. I want to just let it go, im mature enough to admit my wrong, and move on. we'll see if slipstream is... (i doubt it)

And i admitted my guilt for swearig in the PM (SLip - you should censor the swear words for the forums sake since you had to make it public and all)

I wish this was a forum where "FLAIM BAITING" will get you BANNED... the tables may have turned my friend,

For the last time, do you accept my appology, and can we move on with out lives?

Or would you rather keep this sh*t going for a month or two? and i garuntee it will make you hate lasers. if you keep messin with me, i wont stop. i'll make you my PERSONAL project, and watch your every last move, ever post, all of it. or you could just SIMPLY say "i accept your appology, lets move on"

And this whole thing would be over.... why isnt it you havent made this choic already, not to would make you look reeeeaaaal bad...

Thanks for your support HIMNL9, im glad someone can see that this is just a stupid minute arguement we had, that could be ended at any moment, but like i said before, EVERYONE jumps on the hater train probably because i own my own web-shop, does that bother people or something???? (I know it bothers Ndrew, but i wish he wouldnt worry so bad, he's got 90 of the world, i cover USA only) i never got this kinda flak until i launched my website and became very well known, and magicly had the lowest prices on the net.... im seeing a trend here. and a possible hint of jealousy from a few members...

I believe thats why you all target me to fat and hard, as i've said before, being a major webshop owner makes you a large target for attack, but so be it, im prepared. And i'll Always be around ;) :beer: to at least another Decade of laser research and advancements on LPF! (12x;s coming soon!!!!)/

Tyler - Dark Lasers