Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

What is your favorite SMALL host?

Blord

That looks purty. Have fun with the C3 laser. :D

PaulorNuthn

Well I've just gone smaller again :D

This is the same heatsink and pill from Blord's C3 build, boost driven at 1.1A and now running off a 16340 it fits perfectly into a host called the ST-3450.

At only 80mm long, blue tailcap, and focus adapter off Yobresal's blue ice build this has become my take everywhere pocket favourite.

Attachments

Moistenator

Well I've just gone smaller again :D

This is the same heatsink and pill from Blord's C3 build, boost driven at 1.1A and now running off a 16340 it fits perfectly into a host called the ST-3450.

At only 80mm long, blue tailcap, and focus adapter off Yobresal's blue ice build this has become my take everywhere pocket favourite.
That's the same as Jayrob's pocket mini.

PaulorNuthn

That's the same as Jayrob's pocket mini.
From what I remember, there are about 4 or 5 hosts that are very similar.
They vary a little in quality, some are 5 mode right down to 1 mode, and there is also a "twist" instead of "clicky" switch version.

The one I bought was from Jaycar, where Jay's is an Ultrafire I think, but yeah the are all rip offs of each other.

I'll soon see how close it is to Jay's version, he's building one for me as we speak :)

PaulorNuthn

My new favourite at the moment is a SUNWAYMAN V10R Ti.
The pics show a size comparison with a C3 and a Nitecore EC1.
Edit: (Will post pics once resized).

Last edited:
I built a 638 300mW in one a while ago, and I just built a 520nm in one. Plus I have 2 left, and plan to always have a few these on hand to build and sell. They're just so convenient, nice little builds. So much room to build in since half of it is the pill.

nueces

You can pry this SS Aurora I got from wannaburnstuff from my cold dead hands.