Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What grade are you in?

I'm 20 and in my 3rd year of Community College as an electronic engineering major and am gonna transfer to UC Berkely Next year. :cool:

-Tony

i am working but feel a bit senile at times 40 years young here  ::)

20th year as a grease monkey about 30 more and i can retire :'(

daguin

I'm still in 13th-16th grade although I've already finished 17th and 18th grade ;)

Peace,
dave

I'm grade A, prime. Ok, well that's what I want to believe. I've been out of university many, many moons but I can still see some smoke on the horizon from the carnage I left there. After traveling the world and living all over I ended up living about a mile from the university where I earned my undergraduate degree, Michigan State University.

FrothyChimp said:
I'm grade A, prime. Ok, well that's what I want to believe. I've been out of university many, many moons [highlight]but I can still see some smoke on the horizon from the carnage I left there.[/highlight] After traveling the world and living all over I ended up living about a mile from the university where I earned my undergraduate degree, Michigan State University.

Please elaborate!

I'm in 10th grade, and hating it.

-Mark

10th grade. not too bad, but sometimes i feel like im around idiots.well they are high schoolers! ::)

Since I have no idea about the US grading system, I'm dead to this poll and therefore simply dead. Really, though, I'm in the UK's year 10, which is US 9th grade?

I'm in the grade where you have one foot in the grave & the other on an oil slick ;D 'cause I'm 54 & that's more than half way to dead :(

Switch

First year at a university (but should be 2nd year if I haven't took a year off out of lazyness).

Switch said:
First year at a university (but should be 2nd year if I haven't took a year off out of lazyness).

Same here, first year almost finished (4 finals pending out of 13).....but without the lazyness and the 2nd year off (thank chuck I am on 2nd year now :p).

charlie bruce said:
Since I have no idea about the US grading system, I'm dead to this poll and therefore simply dead. Really, though, I'm in the UK's year 10, which is US 9th grade?

At age 5 you start... Kindergarten, then go to First Grade, Second Grade, Third Grade, Fourth Grade, Fifth Grade (K-5 Elementary School) - Sixth Grade, Seventh Grade, Eighth Grade (6-8 Middle School), Ninth Grade, Tenth Grade, Eleventh Grade, Twelfth Grade (9-12 High School). Then there's college.

In High School
9th Grade = Freshman
10th Grade = Sophomore
11th Grade = Junior
12th Grade = Senior

9th/10th - Lower class men
11th/12th - Upper class men

Best to be = Senior

7th.

When I was in 4th grade, I was tested to be reading at a 10th grade level. :eek:

daguin

phoenix77 said:
I'm in the grade where you have one foot in the grave & the other on an oil slick ;D  'cause [highlight]I'm 54 & that's more than half way to dead [/highlight]:(

WAY more than half way to dead :(

Technically, it is ~3/4 of the way to being dead  (72 x .75 = 54)  I think  :-/ ( it's math )  

That means that you and I only have ~18 more before the big adventure begins ;)

I need to build more lasers ;)

(rest in)

Peace,
dave