Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What did you get for xmas?

I got a Mossberg 590a1 SPX 12ga. A shit load of Chemicals and new chemistry equipment and a new centrifuge, yay! (yes, I'm a mad scientist of sorts) A few books, a few games, some tools I needed, some gift certificates and some cash

This was the best Christmas I've had in a looooong time :san::san::san:

Jaseth

I'm sad to hear you got absolutely nothing.. Even when I have no money I try save a bit and/or make something myself to give as a gift to those I care about.. it makes a difference to me anyway :)
I was extremely happy with my 2 gifts!

Seb

My Dad got me a Weller 8200PK Soldering gun (came with several extra tips), and a new set of helping hands with a built on magnifying glass.

I also got a collection book from my Grandfather, containing all 50 of the US state quarters, one from each mint. It's $25 bucks in quarters, but as collections they sell for about $300.

I also got a Star-plastic Innovadics Orc, (a much needed disc golf driver).

I got a Mossberg 590a1 SPX 12ga. A shit load of Chemicals and new chemistry equipment and a new centrifuge, yay! (yes, I'm a mad scientist of sorts) A few books, a few games, some tools I needed, some gift certificates and some cash

This was the best Christmas I've had in a looooong time :san::san::san:
just wondering what do you do with the chemistry set

just wondering what do you do with the chemistry set

its not quite a "chemistry set", I'm a little beyond that :p... Just more labware and whatnot. I have a fully functional lab that I built in my house.

Great Christmas! Besides family and good friends that are a joy, I got a flat screen monitor, Evo Pro, DMM, and a flashlight, (may become a laser), also a few shirts. -Glenn

Pretty good Christmas, i got Night vision goggles, shirts, money, and this baby.
PC250031.jpg

PC250025.jpg

I got a couple long sleeved shirts, a Lyra Gold, A New Multimeter, Half a Mercedez, and I also bought myself....a 1 watt lab green, a 600mW SPYDER, an 80mW 589nm, a 50mW 473nm and a 5 day cruise to Mexico. This Christmas rocks.

roosl

My wife gave me a couple of nice long sleeve Henleys (shirts). Nice and cozy. Soft.

I also got to chat with my son Matt (he's a Marine :D). Hadn't talked to him in awhile. That was my favorite gift!
:san:

Great Christmas! Besides family and good friends that are a joy, I got a flat screen monitor, Evo Pro, DMM, and a flashlight, (may become a laser), also a few shirts. -Glenn

Nice! I asked for an evo pro on my wish list, I never expect to get it.

That sucks! I guess at least you guys have each other, but still presents are nice. :(

Pretty good Christmas, i got Night vision goggles, shirts, money, and this baby.
PC250031.jpg

PC250025.jpg

What kind of NVGs? Are they digital or tube based? If tube based, what generation?

I got a couple long sleeved shirts, a Lyra Gold, A New Multimeter, Half a Mercedez, and I also bought myself....a 1 watt lab green, a 600mW SPYDER, an 80mW 589nm, a 50mW 473nm and a 5 day cruise to Mexico. This Christmas rocks.

LOT of lasers! BTW while in mexico, can you pick me up a contraband AK-47? should run you about 20 bucks over there! :D
My wife gave me a couple of nice long sleeve Henleys (shirts). Nice and cozy. Soft.

I also got to chat with my son Matt (he's a Marine :D). Hadn't talked to him in awhile. That was my favorite gift!
:san:

That's good to hear. My friend's older brother got to take some time off from duty for christmas, he seemed really happy about that.

They are digital, just like the ones from the COD4 MW2 game, i got access to Gen 3... ;) they are useful... and IR looks amazing in NV.

thats interesting, i got a broken 5mw 473nm blue for christmas.

They are digital, just like the ones from the COD4 MW2 game, i got access to Gen 3... ;) they are useful... and IR looks amazing in NV.

Ahh.. I like those digital ones, but unfortunately without spending a pretty penny you can only get gen 1 or maybe 2 performance out of a digital. Most need an IR illuminator too. And I know a guy who sells gen 3 tubes, but they're like $250 each, and then you have to build the housing and stuff. I wonder if gen 4 is out on the civvie market yet?

will