Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

watch this vid i made about a crock of sh1t pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets keep it friendly. Is a beer worth $5? depends on the beer. Harleys at least retain their value really well, but really to compare those is apples and oranges.

My best advice for these companies is to not encourage them. money encourages them. It may help to email them, and tell them you doubt their claim of 5000mW 532nm handhelds for 300 or whatever. perhaps with enough emails they will get the hint, and their site might get revised to something a bit more like laserer.com. note that even if this happens they will still be interested in making the most profit for the bare minimum of quality. Companies love profit. Members here love lasers and maybe profit too, but I have never heard it said here to go with a company over a builder from this forum. I for one, wish my first high power laser was from blord rather than Dragonlasers. I could have either saved a lot of money, or gotten a laser twice as powerful as my spartan

thanks for the troll post laserbee. this is not about me crying over 20 bucks that could have bought me 4 cans of beer, its about trying to show these fake dealers up for what they are, and getting them removed from sites like aliexpress and ebay.
of course i never expected to get a 1w green, but they never expect people to pull them up on it.

heres the link again in case it was in error. it works for me.
SNC00452 - YouTube

i think that you might be surprised by the blue laser there that i got on alibaba for 60 dollar...me love it long time! indeed bargains can be had and its important to sort the wheat from the chaff so first time buyers dont have to spend a months salary to get a decent high powered laser.

if you just want to puff yerself up and want to scare noobs into shelling out $300 $500 or more on a f..ing laserpointer because anything costing less is absolute rubbish then crawl back into your hole until you see some kids to scare.

ps, laserbee
harly davisons are stupid bikes. my little suzuki slingshot was way faster.

If you had read my post correctly you would have understood
that the LINK to the AliExpress ITEM does not work.
How about a working link to that $60 Blue Laser that you believe
outputs 1000mW of power....

What a tedious out of focus Video to watch. All you did was
change batteries between Lasers without even showing the
voltage of the batteries you were using.

Your 5 finger Ouch LPM will not cut it on this Forum. Neither
will your Black cased what you call "Power Meter" in your
video. I have no idea what you are measuring with that
device.... But I am convinced it is NOT Laser Power.

If you want to measure Laser Power and have menbers
believe your claim of power then get a calibrated Laser
Power Meter..

Balloons and matches and plastic bags and Keyboards
won't add credibility to your claims and rants...

As to the Harley thing....

I hear those remarks a lot from jealous wannabee bikers
that can't fork over the $$$ to get a quality built Harley that
keeps its value..

After investing in my first Harley and getting rid of my little
Jap-Crap bike 22 years ago I would never put my butt on
another Asian sewing machine like a Suzuki....:crackup:

FYI....
No need to double Post when it is not necessary...
You can easily add or edit to your Posts by clicking the [Edit]
button at the bottom right of any of your Posts...:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
FAIL.

The fact that you knowingly bought an obviously falsely advertised product just so you could name and shame some random vendor on AliExpress convinces me that you have way too much time on your hands.

What next? Are you going to buy a beanie propeller hat that someone on AliExpress claims can fly you to the moon for $50 and then post a video about how it doesn't work?

Last edited:

Gun

YT vid @ 10:58 , You didn't?

Oh..

You did.

Bit of an off-topic question here but, what that hurt a lot?
What is the power (mW) in which it would hurt your skin on contact?

If you had read my post correctly you would have understood
that the LINK to the AliExpress ITEM does not work.

YES, THEY PULLED THAT AD AND PUT UP ANOTHER SIMILAR ONE EVEN CHEAPER! THEY RETAIN THE 1W CLAIM BUT PULLED THE FOCUS CLAIM.

How about a working link to that $60 Blue Laser that you believe
outputs 1000mW of power....

I HAVE HAD THE BLUE A WHILE NOW, I FOUND THE VENDOR ON ALIBABA AND NEGOTIATED A DEAL OUTSIDE OF THE SITE ASKING FOR A TESTED 1000MW FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES. HERE IS A CONTACT FOR THEM:
susie <sales08@cokoo.net.cn>
THIS POINTER ACTUALLY DOES ETCH COLOURED GLASS.

What a tedious out of focus Video to watch. All you did was
change batteries between Lasers without even showing the
voltage of the batteries you were using.

WHAT A TEDIOUS POST YOU MAKE ME ANSWER.
SORRY I SOLD MY CANON XL1S, MANFROTTO, AND DOLLY A FEW YEARS BACK AFTER RETURNING TO 16MM REVERSAL FILM SO I APOLOGISE FOR THE QUALITY BEING LESS THAN THE LATEST HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER. ITS DONE ON A PHONE WITH ONE HAND.
IT WAS TAKEN AS EVIDENCE TO ALIEXPRESS BACKING UP MY CLAIMS AGAINST THE VENDOR.

Your 5 finger Ouch LPM will not cut it on this Forum. Neither
will your Black cased what you call "Power Meter" in your
video. I have no idea what you are measuring with that
device.... But I am convinced it is NOT Laser Power.

THE METER IS THE FAMOUS WESTON MASTER, AND IT MEASURES EV. ITS ONLY USED TO REPRESENT THE COMPARISON BETWEEN POINTER POWER IN A FASHION EASY TO DISPLAY.

If you want to measure Laser Power and have menbers
believe your claim of power then get a calibrated Laser
Power Meter..

WHAT LIKE THOSE RATHER DISPUTED TOOLS YOU SELL? NO THANKS!

Balloons and matches and plastic bags and Keyboards
won't add credibility to your claims and rants...

WELL ACTUALLY THEY DID, THANKS

As to the Harley thing....

I hear those remarks a lot from jealous wannabee bikers
that can't fork over the $$$ to get a quality built Harley that
keeps its value..

I WAS NEVER A BIKER. I THOUGHT THEY DIED SHORTLY BEFORE DISCO, MOSTLY FROM THINKING THEY COULD COOK METH IN A PLASTIC BOTTLE USING VICKS AND EASY START.
I USED MY SUZUKI TO COMMUTE THROUGH HEAVY TRAFFIC IN GIBRALTAR. I HAD MUCH FUN BOMBING PAST STATIONARY HARLEYS AND HONDA GOLDWINGS PROPPING UP FAT OLD TOURISTS STUCK IN LONG BORDER QUEUES. BOTTOM TO TOP OF THE ROCK IN 7 MINUTES ON AN OVERSIZED REAR SPROCKET.
UNBEAT.

JUST TO MAKE YOU SMILE, MY NEXT RIDE WAS A WHEELCHAIR FOR 9 MONTHS AND A BAD CASE OF GANGREEN.

After investing in my first Harley and getting rid of my little
Jap-Crap bike 22 years ago I would never put my butt on
another Asian sewing machine like a Suzuki....:crackup:

MAYBE YOU NEEDED THE HARLEY... DID YOUR BUTT NOT FIT THE JAP MODELS ANY MORE?

FYI....
No need to POST when it is not necessary...
You can easily DELETE your Posts by clicking the [Edit]
button at the bottom right of any of your Posts...:beer:

Jerry

ANYWAY....
alibaba watched my vid and found in favour of my claims, offering a $30 refund and releasing 15 to the seller who made a net loss of 10 dollars after dhl fees.

this is the first dispute i opened with aliexpress and it shows the system works. the payment is held by aliexpress until you are happy with the goods and they are correct.
its a safe place to shop for pocket money toys, better than fleabay if your after new goods.

oh yeah and of course i now have a green 200mw fixed focus that took just 15 $ out my pocket. it will sit nice on my rifle with a good homebrew mount.

Last edited:
Dude you need to leave, your a straight a**hole, and you obviously know very little to nothing about lasers. All your testing is illegitimate and proves nothing.

And no, burning some garbage did not add to your credibility, I am sure everyone who has read this thread thinks your a complete ass who has no idea what hes talking about.

And seriously, let it go with the motorcycles, they hare two totally different types of bikes with two totally different uses, there is no comparison.

FAIL.

The fact that you knowingly bought an obviously falsely advertised product just so you could name and shame some random vendor on AliExpress convinces me that you have way too much time on your hands.

What next? Are you going to buy a beanie propeller hat that someone on AliExpress claims can fly you to the moon for $50 and then post a video about how it doesn't work?

At least he got all of that sweet sweet attention and righteous indignation for the low low price of $20.

Look at me! Look at me!

Dude you need to leave, your a straight a**hole, and you obviously know very little to nothing about lasers. All your testing is illegitimate and proves nothing.

And no, burning some garbage did not add to your credibility, I am sure everyone who has read this thread thinks your a complete ass who has no idea what hes talking about.

And seriously, let it go with the motorcycles, they hare two totally different types of bikes with two totally different uses, there is no comparison.

bite me sonny, dont write on a thread what you wouldnt say to my face.
i dont need credibility, i am in fact incredible.
burning garbage is exactly what high powered lasers are built for. or give me another reason for them.
are you pissed off yet? go tell it to your mum.

Gun

bite me sonny, dont write on a thread what you wouldnt say to my face.
i dont need credibility, i am in fact incredible.
burning garbage is exactly what high powered lasers are built for. or give me another reason for them.
are you pissed off yet? go tell it to your mum.

Dude, you've brought this open yourself. You bought a laser that you knew wouldn't reach the advertised power and then made a thread complaining about it. As soon as people disagree with you, you start an argument about motorcycles and tell members to go and tell their mum that they're pissed off? You're just...this is...*sigh*.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.