Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Vote: Holiday beamshot competition

Which is your favorite?

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 25 48.1%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 7.7%

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C'mon you guys this is a friendly comp! No more arguing or trolling!!

I think I'm going to give a payoff of $20 via PayPal to the winner as a grand prize for this one.

xoul

Edit: How do I quote only part of a message? That seems like a critical function, but I cant find out how to do it. Thanks!

Just highlight and delete the parts you don't want :beer:

I hope there are more competitions too, this is fun. :)

Welp, they all are great photo's!

#1 and #3 caught my eye. Nice job to all!:beer::san:

Last edited:
i want to vote but the page always crashes my flash plugin, and my browser hardly ever crashes

edit:voted

Last edited:
The voting has ended. I end up in 3rd place, #1 was mine. Not bas as it was a bit of a quick job.
Congratulations to the guy of #3, your beamshot is indeed the best!

The voting has ended. I end up in 3rd place, #1 was mine. Not bas as it was a bit of a quick job.
Congratulations to the guy of #3, your beamshot is indeed the best!

I thought yours was pretty classy ;) It was definitely close in my mind between yours and #3 but of course had to go with $3...

Congrats the the winner: crazyhobo :) who seems to be a pretty powerful force in these comps thus far.. @crazy PM me for your prize!

Thanks everyone for another great beamshot competition! I probably won't run another for a while but that doesn't mean let up on taking new pics!!

Happy new year!

I got 2 votes Wahooo.:crackup: I better step my skill level up on the next one.:tinfoil:

Well thank you for those that liked my Picture.:)

Last edited:
Ahh ok, nice. That snowman on the R side of your pic has been projected on the side of my house for weeks, very cook but I dont see how you got 3 different frames/images like that from what looks to be one projector(?) Pardon my asking this, but why did it take 5 hrs to set that up? Pls dont get my curiosity wrong, I take a 1/2 day sometimes to setup a photo shoot for lasers so I understand :beer:

Last edited: