Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Veteran Status Revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinner

Tbh i had thought there is a prerequisite of either 1000 posts or 1-year of membership but not both at the same time!

Being a Vet only means you've been here more than others and shows your trustworthyness, You have all of that already!

^^^ Yup dont worry SBA time flies as they say and its not like you're leaving or really missing out on anything! ;) :beer:

Last edited:
Thank you, all, for the very kind words and encouragement. It really means the world to me. I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.

A special thanks to Stin and Lazerbeak. You guys really know how to cheer a guy up with laughter!

Way to take the hit with some class SBA, GJ. Did you request to get in early, is that how it happened?

But your rep is high which indicate its more a case of quality over quantity :beer:

You just said in another thread...

Yes he was a knowledgeable member who helped countless people and gave good advice, but NO ONE is above the law, no one.

Another hypocrite I see.

BTW I had more rep points than you when I was banned over a year ago. So your statement is BS. If its good for one, its good for all.

I was told by a similar member that once I hit 1K posts, that I should contact Avery about having veteran status. I did and he allowed it. Apparently, there were enough veterans who were resentful about this that there was enough pressure on Avery to revoke the status of members like myself, who shouldn't have technically gotten in, due to the rules.

I'm not blaming anyone. It feels like a bit of a kick in the teeth, but the support here has helped.

One of the more annoying aspects of no longer being a vet is missing out on some of the amazing new tech that becomes available to vets before the rest of us. I've got customers who demand the latest and greatest. Now, I have to wait until everything goes public, like everyone else. I know this isn't a big deal. But hey, nobody wants to hear, "Hey kid, have some ice cream. Psych!".

Another hypocrite I see.

BTW I had more rep points than you when I was banned over a year ago. So your statement is BS. If its good for one, its good for all.

WTF??
Wow...this guy must seriously have his panties in a twist about something. He made this his first post after coming back from a ban?? I just cannot figure out what it is. I'm not sure if he's claiming my being disappointed is BS, or if he's calling out Ped.

It's obvious that T to the J is calling out Ped...:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
I was sticking up for you too numb nutz. He bends the rules for Dr. Laser, but spouts in another thread no one is above the rules. I'd be pissed if I was you.

They ONLY reason why they started being strict with the rules is because LaserBeak hit 1K posts. Otherwise nothing would have changed.

If you had not figured out I dont care about being banned.

Last edited:

Another hypocrite I see.

why would you make this your first post by abusing ped as being a hypocrite, no wonder you where banned, coming back to the forum after being banned and introducing yourself like this is not a good look

EDIT: @SBA i'm assuming you were going to neg rep T to the J but hit the wrong button :crackup:

Last edited:
Damn it! I accidently pos-repped that guy. Somebody neg-the $h1t out of him!

Who the hell comes to defend someone from hypocrisy, then call them numb nutz??

The juxtaposition hurts my head!

Guys this it the old member "Techjunkie" he's been here for far longer than us.

Last edited:

Gun

I was sticking up for you too numb nutz. He bends the rules for Dr. Laser, but spouts in another thread no one is above the rules. I'd be pissed if I was you.

They ONLY reason why they started being strict with the rules is because LaserBeak hit 1K posts. Otherwise nothing would have changed.

If you had not figured out I dont care about being banned.

Who's Dr. Laser? Is that actually someone's username or is it a nickname for someone?

You must care a little bit about being banned, otherwise you wouldn't keep showing up here. If the mods gave you the chance to re-join the forum, you'd take that opportunity, wouldn't you?

Guys this it the old member "Techjunkie" he's been here for far longer than us.

I know, I used to lurk on these forums back in 2010-2011, I remember seeing some of his trolling :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.