Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Usps shipping is bad

HIMNL9

The shipping box was not damaged, if the shipping box is not crushed or badly damaged on arrival, then any damage inside the box is the shippers responsibility as they did not provide adequate packing/padding material.

LOL, this resemble the common excuse that, here, couriers always use when you ask for damages ..... "insufficent package" ..... no matter if you ship something inside a cardboard box, or inside a steel safe, if it's damaged, is always for "insufficent package" :p

Hell yes their slow. I have a package that arrived at my local post office, about 1/2 mile away. It has been siting their for 5 days now. What in the world are they doing with it. Are they waiting for it to get lost or damaged?
I even called about it yesterday. A women promised me it would go out with the carrier today, Wed. Well guess what? Today is veterans day. Their freaken closed..

Hell yes their slow. I have a package that arrived at my local post office, about 1/2 mile away. It has been siting their for 5 days now. What in the world are they doing with it. Are they waiting for it to get lost or damaged?
I even called about it yesterday. A women promised me it would go out with the carrier today, Wed. Well guess what? Today is veterans day. Their freaken closed..

Go figure...I'm still waiting for my package......Left NY on Oct 25 Still isn't at my place....Moline, Illinois.

Crap!
I'm so paranoid about something like this happening to me. In the last few months I have had at least a dozen transaction with usps. So far so good. I know my luck is running out. It's bound to happen to me sooner or latter.

I lost something a few years ago, and have become very weary of both USPS and UPS

Just today I was at the post office mailing my prize off from the LPF raffle.
The postman went to print my label for the package.
OUT CAME TWO LABLES!
One was for the previous customer that was in front of me!
He had to dig through the bin to find the package.
I even had to ask him to double check and see if he put the right label on the right package, since the labels looked the same.

Look how quick Mohrenberg is to fix any problems.
Wallmart prices with class A+ service

I ordered a GGW 6x diode mounted in an Aixiz module from scopeguy. He sent it out back on 11/20/09.
(note: In no way at all am I saying this is Glenn's fault. Glenn is a super SWELL SWELL man, I recommend everyone buys a few more hundred diodes from him.)
I have seen many harvests go by, and still no laser diode. Today is 12/03/09, and I'm waiting till tomorrow. Luckily Glenn said he insures his packages, and he'd replace it if it doesn't come by tomorrow. Stupid USPS, this would be my first 6x laser too, the highest powered blu ray I've ever owned (250mW:)).
O my do I hate waiting!

I think I've seen it all ---- "UPS is BAD" - "USPS is BAD" - "Fed Ex is BAD" ........

Who is GOOD?

Hmike

yeah glenn ships all of his packages insured with tracking...I don't simply because what i am shipping is not worth it....the money i would spend on insurance would cost a LOT more than the rare occasion that something bad happens and i have to replace something.

personally i have no problems with USPS, 99.9% of the time everything goes smoothly and packages are delivered in good shape.....plus i know i can't drive an envelope across the country in 3 days for $1.58, so i think i got a sweet thing going here :D

yeah glenn ships all of his packages insured with tracking...I don't simply because what i am shipping is not worth it....the money i would spend on insurance would cost a LOT more than the rare occasion that something bad happens and i have to replace something.

personally i have no problems with USPS, 99.9% of the time everything goes smoothly and packages are delivered in good shape.....plus i know i can't drive an envelope across the country in 3 days for $1.58, so i think i got a sweet thing going here :D
yeah actually USPS usually is pretty good for me too. In fact this may be only the 2nd time that a laser was delayed/lost for me. But all the other times were great. It's just that a 6x is probably the best thing I've ordered yet, and the most anticipated for me, so I get annoyed much easier once it hasn't showed up, immediately saying USPS SUCKS lol.