Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

User ranks on LPF, by number of posts

daguin

Wow, as you get closer to the top, the gap between successive ranks increases tremendously!

That is because we start cutting each others' heads off

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE . . . . . . :eg:

Peace,
dave

HAHAHA, i believe your at the very top right now arent you? in terms of number of posts that is.

cmak

Wow, as you get closer to the top, the gap between successive ranks increases tremendously!

Tell me about it!

Btw Dave you have no life. I say that with all due respect, sir.
And when I say "all due respect", I mean I am literally on my knees as I'm typing this. Wait that can be taken two ways...

peace
-cmak

daguin

Btw Dave you have no life. I say that with all due respect, sir.
And when I say "all due respect", I mean I am literally on my knees as I'm typing this. Wait that can be taken two ways...
peace
-cmak

I am a professor. I lecture 9-20 hours a week. I try to keep keep my lecture time to a minimum ;)

Also, just like my students, sometimes I get winter break off. :san:

I don't watch TV. My children are grown. I don't live with my wife. I'm too old and fat to do outdoor sports. I don't have a yard or pets. :tsk:

When I am at my place here, I am either working on my home (it's old too) or sitting at my desk. My desk chair is literally the most comfortable seat in the house. It should be. I paid enough for it :whistle:

I only sleep ~5 hours a night (morning?) When I am at my desk, I am either reading, writing, researching, or working on lasers. I keep a window open on LPF. When I need a break from what I am doing or having a meal or snack, I click on the open window and peruse the forum. :banned:

Yes. I am very spoiled. However, I went to school for a long time and intentionally worked myself into this position. :D

Don't be hatin' just 'cause I'm beautiful :drool:

Peace,
dave

alf638

Thanks, really usefull thread. I was actually in this section to post a question about this very subject, but you just saved me the time!
+1rep.