Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Us marine here thanx for having me!

D

Deleted member 8382

Welcome victor!

Ask and me and others will be glad to help you ;)

Yours,
Albert

Did you laze any targets...I wasn't going to ask, but my co-workers were wondering.

I was bettting you did ;).

Dear Sgt. Thank you for protecting our Country, & our Liberties, & GOD bless you for returning home to us after three harrowing tours in that hell-hole. I have a son that serves our country as you do, except that he's in the US Army. GOD bless ALL our boys in the service, EVERYWHERE in the world. May they all come home one day as you have. Welcome to our Forum. Lot's to read & lot's to learn. I again thank you for our FREEDOM...............rob

Wow this forum is awesome thanks to everyone thats been very nice and helpful to me and for all your troop surport and thanks, makes being a Marine worth all the sweat and blood and pain thanks again everyone have a great day!!!!

Semper Fidelis
SGT. Victor Staros
United States Marine Corps

P.S South Park is fu*kin awesome!!!!!

Last edited:
btw Sarge, I googled " make your own south park character " one day and theres several websites that allow you to do it online for free. Just thought Id let ya know, and theres tons of options and ways to customize your own little bastard haha. Thats how I made the avatar..

Take care and thanks for everything!

-Greg

Doofus

Welcome aboard Sergeant! I've only been here a month and I'm already the proud owner of some high powered goodies that I obtained for a lot cheaper than if I hadn't found the board. Hell, I wouldn't have them at all if I didn't.

Thanks for serving! Welcome Home.

P.S. Repped for service.

Last edited:
The "P" in LPF ? That stands for "POINTER" LPF= LASER POINTER FORUM........rob

G Fourty, I animated your profile pic. You can have it if you want!

anim_f6529f80-55ba-3354-651f-da51d6e5e0ab.gif

Happy 100 posts

Last edited:
Permission to post in this thread, sir? lol WELCOME TO THE GREATEST LASER FORUM KNOWN TO MAN!!! All other forums be damned! :D