Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATE: Laser66 (will) : RESOLVED with Pics.

Hi, I ordered one of his chrome pen housings for my first build but he hasn't replied to me for almost a week. Is he still there? I really want one of these hosts! WTB- Any new/used Pen housings/ And switch PCBs.

Here's his site.
Laser66.com/html/pointerhost.html

Will@laser66.com

UPDATE: Pen was Shipped out 12/01/15

PROBLEM SOLVED!

12/4/15 GOT THE STUFF, here's pics.

Last edited:

Re: Laser66 (will) No replies?

He is probably still here, he's not on here often though, I checked and his last time on was 9-30-2015, that does seem like a long time, hopefully he's just away for the holiday weekend and will get back to work tomorrow, or maybe not. Laser66 is still the source of the original G2 lens so let's hope nothing is wrong.

Alan

Pman

I think there's another way to contact him but I'm not sure what. Crazyspaz might know as he ought a bunch for himself and I awhile back. I remember the gold ones were not in very good shape. If you remove the very thin gold plating with nevr-dull it's chrome underneath. Had to do that on a couple of mine.

Only way now is to wait for when he comes back. I'm gueessing will@laser66.com isnt his main email so he's probablily on vac. btw, do you have any you don't want or want to sell? I'll be happy to get one of these to put out 2W 445nm.

Yea, I waited almost 8 months before I got a reply. His communication is consistently terrible. When I was finally able to make a purchase, I had to start a paypal dispute to get him to respond again to sort out a simple problem with the products. I haven't and won't be buying from him again...

By the way, I think I still have 6 or 7 pen host-PCB combos if you can wait a few weeks until I'm back home.

Last edited:

Ok. I sent him an email this afternoon and he has not replied. Could this possibly lead to.. Scam?

Spaz, how much are you wanting for a chrome pen and switch?

He's probably just on a long holiday.

I bought a bunch of leadlights off of him a while back and as Crazyspaz mentioned communication was extremely slow.

Although it didn't get to the point where I had to open a paypal dispute.

Pman

Sorry, I need the few I have left for some builds I haven't felt well enough to get around to build yet. I really need to put together another 685nm. Blew a couple diodes by getting too agressive with the output. They seem to be very sensitive and don't like much over their 35mW rating.

UPDATE: Problem SOLVED! He shipped my pen out just today and i am sure he still has those pens so get them quick.

Re: Laser66 (will) : RESOLVED.

I ordered some red G lenses about a year ago, he was quick to reply and sent the package a few days later. So an overall good experience with him. Just thought Id add that, as I found him to be a good seller.:beer:

Hi ,
I just ordered a pen and it shipped within a couple of days. Should be here in 2 days.
We shall see buddy.

Rich:)

I'm guessing he shipped both out at the same time, mine is labeled Saturday, but I guess it will be here Friday (tomorrow).

UPDATE : Friday, I Received My Package.

To my surprise this is FULL CHROME (kinda heavy actually).
Not a single scratch. Here's some pictures, it also came with a few stickers.

I ordered some red G lenses about a year ago, he was quick to reply and sent the package a few days later. So an overall good experience with him. Just thought Id add that, as I found him to be a good seller.:beer:

Hi G,
Those G lens for reds how are they are they worth the $? I was looking at them also but was reluctant to order a couple..

Rich:)

Heheh i have the same laser host from laser66 am installing a small LED on the board, and 445nm M140 or a NDB7675 i already have the NDB7675 :)

Last edited: