Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Unplesant dealings with FlaminPyro...

Like I may have said before LIFE is to short to get hung up on stupid crap we should all get along as we all have the same interest isn't that why we are all here, if we do life will be sweeter :beer:

Pace All...

lol at least you have a sense of humor about it.. :gj:

No he posted , thats it, bringing up a dead thread. I neg rep'd for spam. He went in another thread and neg rep'd me for posting this: in response to someone thread detailing their home made RGB.

Ok listen up you moron of a 17 year old. I did not bring up an old thread. Read first. You should know that.

And yeah, you give bad rep for something stupid you get it in return.

Edit: I agree Flaminpyro.
Spam... I heard that was a canned meat :crackup:

Hey if your not going to say bad things about me get off this thread !!! LOL:na:

You are blind, ugly, old and are always playing with your balls.
And cant tell the difference between orange and red....
buttrock.gif

But you make nice heat sinks...so I guess you can hang around.

Wow I realy like the part about my balls but how did you know LOL

You are blind, ugly, old and are always playing with your balls.
And cant tell the difference between orange and red....
buttrock.gif

But you make nice heat sinks...so I guess you can hang around.

I made a small effort to find the picture, but cant. I'm sure you have plenty LOL.

LOL

Anyways, Jay, fuck off, no one wants you here, and your one positive feedback is running thin, you will be in the negative soon....

Tabish

Relax people...

Here, have some :bday: .......

PS: THE :bday: IS A LIE!!!

Last edited:
OK my .02. Check the color graph at the bottom. To me 612 is clearly orange, not red-orange, not red.

http://laserpointerforums.com/group...hs-performance-lds-drivers-mauswiesel-35.html

Even if his eyes did not pick up orange well, he would still associate what he sees with other orange colors. So the laser would still be the same color as an orange to him regardless if its green to us. Am I making sense? If I look at an orange, and cant see very well, I still have a reference to the color I'm seeing even if its not correct. So if the laser does not look like an orange to me, its not orange. It does not matter how his eyes perceive the color, because no matter what color it is we have a reference. Get it? We are not talking blu-ray. That goes into the visual spectrum which is not the same.

I'm only guessing, but I suspect it might be more complicated than that since the orange reference colours that we normally see in the world are non-spectral. Also, there are many different types of colour perception, ranging from various kinds of impairement at one end of the scale to tetrachromacy and even pentachromacy at the other end. So I imagine it is quite possible that somebody who associates certain composite oranges as "orange" might not necessarily perceive spectral orange in the same way.

Well said, this is why I in the first place asked if the laser "LOOKED ORANGE" I did not ask for the rated spectral wave length. and I was told it looked orange but it dose not look ORANGE to me...
Thanks for your interest but this is kinda a dead deal as Ben cares nothing about pleasing his customers just getting there money. With that said I would like to make it known if any one ever buys something from me and is not happy with it I will refund there money upon recipt of said working item.
Ben made this thread to step on my head, looks like it came back to bite him in the butt !!

Peace All Flaminpyro...

I'm only guessing, but I suspect it might be more complicated than that since the orange reference colours that we normally see in the world are non-spectral. Also, there are many different types of colour perception, ranging from various kinds of impairement at one end of the scale to tetrachromacy and even pentachromacy at the other end. So I imagine it is quite possible that somebody who associates certain composite oranges as "orange" might not necessarily perceive spectral orange in the same way.

Last edited:
How about no?

I wanna c them lazer!
Take som snapshot of the red-Orange-yellow-Green-blu-violet so called laser ;)