Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TRACKING OF YOUR IGORT's LASER ORDER!

xxcat

IMHO it was just another useless batch e-mail reply to every "package tracking" requests. There was NO info about delay and real dispatch date. Don't you think it's to long to wait for another 2 weeks just to receive this kind of useless "mass reply"?

i sent igor an email (as he requested in his last reply on his topic) but he says to use his pp email
can anybody give it to me or pm me with that email ?it looks like he replied to some of you but i got a feeling i sent the email to the wrong address........

Lads of B2-RoW,

I got a good feeling that this will be our week for shipments...  :D

*crosses fingers* (just to be safe)  :p

murrat

I think there can be no shipment this week.
They can be shipped early next week. ::)

murrat said:
I think there can be no shipment this week.

what's this, now? Are you talking specifically about your own arrangement with Igor (i.e. the "Batch 3" group)?

Or do you know something the rest of us don't...  :-?

I'm not up to going through this again, no way...   :'(

i spoke to igor yesterday and he said he finished all the lasers during the weekend, in my particular case he is putting a couple of things together and post asap.
laserwise he finished them all (that is what he wrote) so i suppose he is gonna post them this week......i hope....

murrat

Traveller said:
[quote author=murrat link=1236667117/128#131 date=1240894005]I think there can be no shipment this week.

what's this, now? Are you talking specifically about your own arrangement with Igor (i.e. the "Batch 3" group)?

Or do you know something the rest of us don't...  :-?

I'm not up to going through this again, no way...   :'(
[/quote]

I don't know anything more than you.
I've just made a guess.
And I think I am right as guastafeste wrote :)

The one who receives first informs us here please ;)

zavor

but he said that he would also made a free red or something like that , so i assume that he had to made all of that and ship togheter .....

zavor said:
...he would also made a free red or something like that...
Well he's not going to automatically send everyone a "free red" - he will have made a personal arrangement with each and everyone in Batch 2 via mail... . So if you made such an arrangement, then he probably will make / ship both together, saving on shipping costs and [his] time, of course.

If you haven't corresponded with him, I suggest you do so asap!

"Correspond" is derived from "co (together) respond (answer)", but it seems messages have been going only one way for a long time.

dr-ebert said:
it seems messages have been going only one way for a long time.
Which batch are you in, btw?

Considering how backlogged he is I think if you're not in B2 (or otherwise involved in a pre-paid transaction) I would say that "proper" correspondence will not take place for a while... :-/

But all B2 (Guastafeste, mgc8, Trinity2K, WizardKing, xxcat, Zavor and myself) and hopefully the B3 crew too, should have had "correspondence" with Igor by now.

Clearly his four-day "estimate" was way off, but after 100 days of waiting, "delay" takes on a whole new meaning...

Last edited:
I'm not in any batch, luckily I'm just a spectator.

I became interested in lasers when the Dilda was offered over at CPF. I looked around a bit and someone mentioned one "jayrob at LPF" who was selling lasers "but may not be doing it any more". I came here and sure enough, Jay only sells host kits now but mentions "if you want complete lasers, go to IgorT". So I checked his sales thread and noticed immediately that his business was just in the process of going belly-up... seen many similar threads on CPF. So I gave up on buying a ready-made laser and started building my own, that's more fun anyway  ;)

But because IgorT was effectively my reason for coming here, I keep an eye on developments...

murrat

I think there will be a special celebration on LPF when we get our BluRays :) :cool:

FYI - a word4word copy of my recent post over at his main 6x thread:

we all need an update.

I got feedback from him today and he doesn't understand what we are "all worried about" - that he wrote us all last Friday & told us what he was doing & when he was shipping :)confused:).

He also pointed out that he was working during the weekend preparing the freebies :)cool:).

He's now in the pre-shipment / packaging mode and thus cannot afford distractions (such as reading and/or our answering emails :rolleyes:).

"The more complicated packages go out today. Some are already shipped." :)-|)

"Everything's fine" & he's "working hard to keep it so"... :))).