Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

TRACKING OF YOUR IGORT's LASER ORDER!

Well after Igor finishes with is fisc problems, I guess his priority will be to fulfill orders. By end of march, he must have finshed normally, so you guys should expect it on the 14th considering the post office. Just a thought though.

Helioplasma said:
...it took six days to ship, as it was sent the 20th IIRC. Wierd since Igor told me he would send me the 13th...
Six days is much more believable.

He told me on the 11th I should expect mine same week / following week. So what should I now think? That is was posted with an incorrect address...? I'd hate to think Igor wouldn't trust us enough to be upfront, should there have been further obstacles in getting the shipments out...  :-/

Thx for the update & good luck with your exams  ;)

I just got a great email from Igor! *He is by far happier now that his problem is about to be over. *He has a handle on his tax problem now, and is so very relieved! *He had to do a lot of retracing the expenses of his business, and all, but he said that someone here gave him ideas that helped with the solution. It should be just a matter of several days now, 'till all are contacted and the lasers start being made and sent. *[smiley=thumbsup.gif] *He did say he would soon be free and be taking care of those who are yet to be taken care of, as I expected. *I think he will be posting before long, so, Thanks to those who have been helpful and thoughtful! *I wanted to let folks know! * ;D ;D ;D

I am sure looking forward to getting my 6X IgorT lasers! I hope in May!

Last edited:

murrat

I hope it won't be like waiting for a baby (as it lasts for 9 months :( )

Well, afaik, still not a single "Batch 2 RoW*" has made it, right? After all, Helioplasma's was a unique upgrade / repair request. Otherwise, I don't see any others reporting...

*RoW = Rest of World...  :p

murrat

I don't know anything about batches as people are not helpful to let us know how many of them are there.
If everyone informed us, we could solve this.
There has to be 56lasers. I think more of them (40 of them) are one day forum members. :mad:
Igor is also so helpful as he never prepared a list like that :cool:

Not checked for a couple of days, but where have the last 20 pages of the mammoth for sale thread gone ???

murrat

Jriga has deleted his posts but I don't think they can add up to 20 pages.
Has he left or banned from the forum?

Traveller said:
He told me on the 11th I should expect mine same week / following week. So what should I now think? That is was posted with an incorrect address...? I'd hate to think Igor wouldn't trust us enough to be upfront, should there have been further obstacles in getting the shipments out...  :-/

Well today marks another milestone I personally set (no, not Slovenian-Tax-Return day, but my birthday). I told myself that if I get something from Igor by today all would be cool. By "something", I don't necessarily mean the Laser... no, a simple email would have done. But alas, not even that.

It's really quite a shame, it didn't have to be like this...

murrat

Happy Birthday Traveller.
I am a bit scared while saying that as Igor has disappeared after these words ;D
Forget about laser forum get your greetings from friends in Austria ;)

Here is a present for you (not a chinese laser but chinese chocolates :) )
birthday-present.jpg

hmmm, already April..... still no sign the laser is coming ............. :-? :-?

Anyway news? Any more ppl received their laser?
:cool: :cool:

murrat

GodXanatos said:
They're Japanese.  :p

hehe you are right it is japanese :)
And thanks traveller for japanese lessons ;)
And still no news.
I am the new (Automatic Reply from Igor) club member ;D