Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thoughts on my design

How many more troll-socks has this guy created? I really would like to see a voluntary verification of new members, if they won't, fine, don't respond to them.

diachi

Exactly, see my last post in this thread. Not sure what the deal is there, I think we're all supposed to laugh? :thinking:

Let's help him out! :beer:

Sarcasm - noun

The use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to hurt someone's feelings or to criticize something in a humorous way:
"You have been working hard," he said with heavy sarcasm, as he looked at the empty page.

Last edited:

Encap

Pointing out obvious reality and disconnects from it is neither being an ass nor trolling especially where an imagined business taking in money/not just words from LPF members is envisioned.

3D drawings are a dime a dozen and really mean
diddly-squat in the real world. I could post a 3D
fabricated design of a 1000 Watt hand held Laser.
That does not mean that I can build it and have it
function properly.

Once you have a working High Powered Pocket
Laser as you said you will that looks like and has
the dimensions in your 3D rendering... I'll be the
first to + Rep you.:beer:

Jerry

Is self-evident that he can't make/build anything laser and never has nor does he have any knowledge or experience in anything laser or laser related...
That Junior High School level 3d drawing is just "chasing a mirage" as you indicated "3D drawings are a dime a dozen and really mean
diddly-squat in the real world."

Show us a source for your "blue 18W single mode 5.6mm diode", or send a sample to a trusted member for testing if you don't want to give away the source. Maybe then we'll start to believe you.

Put up or shut up.

Exactly

Everyone has had enough of his daydream world distortions, misrepresentations, misinformation, wishing, and/or pretending repeatedly and across the board about everything. All there is that is real, as of today, when all of his posts are combined is a meaningless Junior High School level 3D computer image :crackup:

Encap, it's my job to be an ass, please don't encroach upon my job.

THAT's ALSO MY JOB, Encap, stop trolling!

:crackup: OK will differ to your greater skills on those fronts.

That's not what you said.
Also, I don't think you understand what sarcasm is.

That is all anything he posts says loud and clear for the most part --lack of understanding/comprehension for whatever reasons

At this point, this guy has got to be playing with us, I mean what:??? An 18 watt single mode laser diode, ban this guy and be over with it.

Good point< Am sure many members feel that way--enough time wasted chasing butterflys---from the OP 28 June 2017 to today, a long time, same thing---nothing with nothing is still nothing

How many more troll-socks has this guy created? I really would like to see a voluntary verification of new members, if they won't, fine, don't respond to them.

Who knows how many or if any.
As GSS has mentioned, he certainly sounds a lot like perma-banned multi-account Australian guy planck662607004x1042m2kgs/tomfire1735/Isaac Clarke who was always trolling the forum for potential sales/$s from members

Last edited:
Just to add some arguments in how bad this supposedly engineer is : there are even obvious mistake in the first 3d design presented. Anybody who has some experience or basic knowledge in machining know that you can't mill a perfectly end-squared slot, an endmill is round so ends of slots have to be rounded. So this slot for exposing copper in that form are unfeasible. And for the grip slots that have a round depth, this operation is done with a ballmill so ends have to be rounded too. Maybe it was just laziness behind the CAO software or just ignorance. By the way if you present such a design to a company to produce it, it will just be laughable.

All of this is assuming he will use cnc machining but maybe he will use injection molding, laser-cutting and swaging... All those expensive operation for his "very affordable product"... :crackup:

When I first seen this thread and the first post I was about to say that in a more constructive approach with other design advices. But after I read all the topic I opted for a different one.

And this attitude of constantly saying "I don't share this or that cuz it's secret" from someone pretending he want it to be a community build is ridiculous, mostly if you don't know what you're talking about in numerous point.

Sound like a paranoid noob that try to "steal" knowledge from experimented people to make money, but this not how things work...

Attachments

• laseruploadsl.jpg
    laseruploadsl.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 22
Encap, Honestly you are being an ass. I think you have tried to sway the opinions of others enough. What are you compensating for???

If you really believe those things then you would know the best way to handle it would be to ignore it... why can't you just settle down?? If I am as crazy and young as you say then just ignore it, just ignore it.

the only one that I can say that is being a ass is you. plane and simple is you got called out and you cant not handle it

Just to add some arguments in how bad this supposedly engineer is : there are even obvious mistake in the first 3d design presented. Anybody who has some experience or basic knowledge in machining know that you can't mill a perfectly end-squared slot, an endmill is round so ends of slots have to be rounded. So this slot for exposing copper in that form are unfeasible. And for the grip slots that have a round depth, this operation is done with a ballmill so ends have to be rounded too. Maybe it was just laziness behind the CAO software or just ignorance. By the way if you present such a design to a company to produce it, it will just be laughable.

All of this is assuming he will use cnc machining but maybe he will use injection molding, laser-cutting and swaging... All those expensive operation for his "very affordable product"... :crackup:

When I first seen this thread and the first post I was about to say that in a more constructive approach with other design advices. But after I read all the topic I opted for a different one.

And this attitude of constantly saying "I don't share this or that cuz it's secret" from someone pretending he want it to be a community build is ridiculous, mostly if you don't know what you're talking about in numerous point.

Sound like a paranoid noob that try to "steal" knowledge from experimented people to make money, but this not how things work...

Laserfari,

How about some constructive criticisms that would help instead of just jumping on the hate bandwagon. You have 6 posts yourself...
Apparently it has become popular to beat up on people who are vulnerable enough to share their ideas and designs.

Also, for all to know I have messaged Encap with my phone number to clear things up with his concerns, but instead of calling me he just chose to block me on the forum. Clearly, he only cares about riling people up.

Last edited:
Hi,
I usually don't chime in on these kind of threads, But this i like beating :horse: lets just move on to more suitable threads and start back on the straight trail that LPF was formed from.
Wishing all of you in your endeavors. hey we are are all family so to speak here . Differences aside Sorry if i offend anyone in this post just how i feel reading basically the same replies over again..

Rich:)

Hi,
I usually don't chime in on these kind of threads, But this i like beating :horse: lets just move on to more suitable threads and start back on the straight trail that LPF was formed from.
Wishing all of you in your endeavors. hey we are are all family so to speak here . Differences aside Sorry if i offend anyone in this post just how i feel reading basically the same replies over again..

Thank you Rich... It does not feel like a family to me, but hopefully it will in time.

Good choice of batteries in your signature picture, their (Efrest) CR2 batteries work really well for me

Laserfari,

How about some constructive criticisms that would help instead of just jumping on the hate bandwagon. You have 6 posts yourself...
Apparently it has become popular to beat up on people who are vulnerable enough to share their ideas and designs.

He had some good points, and you responded to none of them.

Thank you Rich... It does not feel like a family to me, but hopefully it will in time.

Good choice of batteries in your signature picture, their (Efrest) CR2 batteries work really well for me

Hi,
Your welcome , follow your dreams and what may come of it.

Encap

Laserfari,

Also, for all to know I have messaged Encap with my phone number to clear things up with his concerns, but instead of calling me he just chose to block me on the forum. Clearly, he only cares about riling people up.

Actually I just deleted the PM without reading it.
Why would anyone call you about anything? :crackup:

Clear things up?? Everything is abundantly clear to everyone from your posts.
No matter how you rearrange it, no matter what emotional based drivel you attach to it ---nothing with nothing is still nothing.
Got it, as does everyone else.

Stop trolling/spamming the forum with your full of baloney posts

He had some good points, and you responded to none of them.

Exactly--same meaningless content whiing, different day, as always so far

Hi,
Your welcome , follow your dreams and what may come of it.

Of course. This is the USA anyone can believe anything they want.
Just don't insist anyone believe the dreams are anything other than dreams especially if it involves any thoughts about money from LPF members or droning on and on with meaningless posts spamming/trolling LPF.
A dream or a daydream is one thing misrepresenting and presenting it as a reality is another.
Fortunately, LPF members are overall very knowledgeable, well versed in current laser and laser related technologies, and not easily hoodwinked.

Last edited:
Hi Encap,
Yes i respect your conclusion in this matter dreams are dreams , as long as no one lost any money from them. Here at LPF its great to see everyone watching out for one another.