Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Things' broke sale!

Things

Well, should be able to just fit em in a regular envelope in an anti static baggy, so make it $80AUD total ;)

Dan

Things

BAM and the diodes are gone :)

At this stage, got a few people looking at the Ophir, galvo's, PBS and RAM.

Dan

By WiFi extender, do you mean the mini routers or the antennas?

As for the 3.8mm diodes, I have absolutely no clue what those are worth :p

I see the 445nm one was going for about $60 on eBay a while back, thought I think someone has them on sale for $37 now. Not sure if they're even the same diode though, I believe these may be opnext diodes compared to Osram, but that may be the red one.

EDIT: I believe this is the same diode: Brand New OPNEXT 445nm 80mW TO38S sealed T Blue Laser Diode/Industrial Lab/Test | eBay

No drivers in the LPCs, they are being run in series from LM317s in the pic.

Probably cheaper to just buy one of the 473nm units off eBay already in the US, but this is a great deal for Aussies :)

Dan

I meant the router.

Sajo

Hey Dan!

Unfortunately it's some great stuff you have for sale (or atleast I think it is xP... Beeing a complete newbie).

I'm interested in the safety googles for green lasers, as I will hopefully be buying a high-powered greenie. I won't know untill he answers my mail though.

Sooo what would you ask for the googles plus postage to Denmark (in Europe, not Australia ;))

Best regards,
//Sajo

Hey,

Can you shoot me a pm with a price for the Ophir sensor? Or do i need to pm you an offer? :)

Greetings,,

Things

Sooo what would you ask for the googles plus postage to Denmark (in Europe, not Australia ;))

Unfortunately, postage would be quite expensive at around $22AUD. I'd probably be looking for around $50 for the goggles themselves, they go for a fair bit more new :)

@Elektro, it's 800Mhz

@AnthoT, yep, all the LPC's still there :)

Dan

Things

Sorry, knew it'd be one of the earlier things to go. Don't come across them often :)