Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Things' broke sale!

Things

Yep, and my computer is starting to fail on me. It could really use an upgrade, it's pretty behind and I'd like to start doing some more video processing work with things like After Effects. Also need to find some funds to get me going in some studies next year.

Heaps of this stuff I have no idea what to ask, so I'll just throw up all the images and descriptions, and if you like something you see, shoot me an offer and I'll see what I can do :)

DSCF5334.jpg

[SOLD]- Kingston DDR2 2x2GB. I believe that is what they are. For some reason 2x4GB came to mind, but I'm not sure. Bought this and found out my mobo only supports 4GB max.
- Aluminium green module. I've had this literally forever. It mounts a C-mount diode on a back plate, and has a thread all the way down the barrel. Could use this to make an epic IR burner, or a host for a DIY DPSS or even diode build.
- The eBay listing I bought these from has disappeared, though they are described as "2.4GHz Wireless WIFI Antenna Booster WLAN RP-SMA DN0032". Also have some pigtails to them for attaching to devices. Good if you've lost an antenna for your WiFi devices.

DSCF5335.jpg

2x TL-WR702N pocket routers. NOTE: These have Chinese firmware! They still function, but you may need to do a little translating or guessing :). Great for extending the range of your WiFi network, Ihave found the range with their internal antennas to be quite good, on par with my main router. They support N, and can be used in modes such as wireless bridge, AP etc. You can also try modding them with the external antennas I have above :)

- C100FK02-V PID controller. They have a range of 0-400K and have a screw in K type thermocouple. Note the braiding on the thermocouple wires is slightly rusted, and quite sharp, but they still work perfectly. Run off 220/240VAC directly, and are designed to run a SSR. Also has a built in alarm relay. I have 2 of these. I also have a 40A SSR if interested.

DSCF5336.jpg

- "Broadband" Laser-Wave reflective safety goggles. Although they claim they are broadband, I have found they only really work well for green. I believe these are OD4, and are very high quality glass lenses.

DSCF5337.jpg

- B&W Tek 473nm Module. I have modded this to fit an Aixiz lens, and it has a nice beam profile. It also runs fairly stable after warmup, and I estimate around 20mW or so. Driver is mounted on a heatsink that is more than sufficient with a little forced air cooling. Even a 12V computer fan on 5V is enough. Hook it up to a 5V ~8A PSU and you're good to go. I also have the original open frame driver if interested. I paid about $90 shipped for this to Aus.

DSCF5338.jpg

[SOLD]- Next is a lot of laser scanner galvanometers. I _believe_ these are actually 30K rated, and also believe they used to be the "scaneco" series from LSP. In any case, they are all at least 20K. There are 3 complete sets, and 1 single. I also have all the cables, and a single mounting block. You will require +/-24V PSU's to power them up. I can point you to a source of these if needed.

Note that these may have a few issues, so they are being sold as is. Some of the scanners are missing mirrors (Which are fairly cheap to replace), but more have them than not. some cables may have small connection issues that cause erratic behavior.

So these are more of a project for someone that wants to get a scanner going, or maybe a laser harp for cheap. I guarantee you will be able to get at least 1 working combination out of these, but would not be surprised if they all work fine after some work.

I also have a spare, unpopulated laser harp board. I can provide component lists and software if interested.

DSCF5339.jpg

- 3x giant heatsinks. These are sold at Jaycar, I bought them for a huge TEC project but no longer need them. Have a few drilled holes in them, but nothing major. Perfect for TEC's, audio amplifiers, linear passbanks or anything else that needs huge heat dissipation. Can also be joined together to form a tunnel, and a 80mm fan screwed on the ends.

- Microvision ShowwX iPod cable.

- 3300uF 250/300V capacitor. This thing is literally bigger than a coke can, great for extreme DC filtering!

DSCF5340.jpg

- Microvision ShowwX VGA dock.

- 2GB CompactFlash card & IDE adapter. Great if you have a spare motherboard or something you want to integrate into a project. I used this with a MicroATX running a stripped down version of WinXP for wireless laser control :)

4x LM4766T Dual 40W audio amplifier IC. I bought these ages ago hoping to make a cheap amp, but didn't get around to it. Could use these + the above filtering cap + the huge heatsinks for an amp :)

9x LPC-815 Open Can diodes in Aixiz modules. These have been tested and all function perfectly.

DSCF5341.jpg

[SOLD]- C6 host with heatsink and improvised LM317 driver set for 1.2A. Ready to go for a 445nm diode and 2xCR123's

[SOLD]- Big 15mm red PBS cube. Coated for Red wavelengths, great for combining large beams.

DSCF5342.jpg

[SOLD]- 2 3.8mm diodes. These are the 445 and 640nm diodes out of the picoprojector. They are good for somewhere between 60-90mW each with a beautiful single mode beam profile. Pins have been shorted together for ESD protection.

- 1" FL High quality ZnSe focus lens for CO2 lasers

- Reflect blue, pass red & green Laser-wave dichro.

DSCF5343.jpg

- A crapload of little lenses from the A-140 diode array.

Will consider shipping internationally, though keep in mind it'll be fairly expensive.

Like I said, make me some (reasonable) offers and I'll consider them.

Cheers,
Dan

Last edited:

Things

I suck at making counteroffers :p

Say maybe $7 for the LPC module and $15 for the C6? I really have no clue what they're worth :p

Dan

It's all for a good cause so it doesn't worry me, I know what it's like when your PC starts going..

How much will shipping be to the ...?

Quick edit: What lens is in it?

Last edited:

Things

Should only be $7 :)

They are the stock Aixiz lenses.

@Extremeshade

Not sure it'd be worth the shipping for just a few LPC's, just regular air mail would probably end up about $20. :)

Dan

Last edited:
Aw man! You're already selling off your 473nm?!

You have some good stuff here... I'm going to stick with my money saving for a while though... things I want to buy ;)

Good luck with sales!

Things

Yeah, I love the wavelength, but I've seen it now & it's just taking up space, would rather let someone else enjoy the wavelength :)

So $29, Cool

Pm me your PP address and I'll get the funds in hopefully today

I'll jump off your sales thread now before I decide to give that 473 a new home :whistle:

Things

Few pics of the lasers:

473:

DSCF5201.jpg

DSCF5208.jpg

The 445 and 640nm SM diodes:

DSCF2658.jpg

LPC's:

DSCF4811.jpg

Dan

Interested in the WiFi extender, the 3.8mm diodes depending on price. What would a reasonable offer for those be?

EDIT: do the LPCs have drivers in the module?

EDIT 2: I want the 473, but shipping is a killer to the us I assume. This sale is going to make me broke.

Last edited:

Things

By WiFi extender, do you mean the mini routers or the antennas?

As for the 3.8mm diodes, I have absolutely no clue what those are worth :p

I see the 445nm one was going for about $60 on eBay a while back, thought I think someone has them on sale for $37 now. Not sure if they're even the same diode though, I believe these may be opnext diodes compared to Osram, but that may be the red one.

EDIT: I believe this is the same diode: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-O...941?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a13e354e5

No drivers in the LPCs, they are being run in series from LM317s in the pic.

Probably cheaper to just buy one of the 473nm units off eBay already in the US, but this is a great deal for Aussies :)

Dan

Last edited:
Interested on the scanner parts, ophir head and the red PBS cube... PM coming your way.

Things

C6 gone :)

Seem to be getting a lot of interest in the diodes, really no clue what they're worth. Might put say $80 out for both?

Dan

Last edited: