Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The worst example of poor laser safety I’ve ever seen!

I'm SPEECHLESS....

Thanks to the OP for sharing and to all that have reported it to YT.
I've reported AND Commented as follows.
Feel free to copy mine and post it as a comment + report it to YT.
Or write your own comment and report.
Do your bit for our hobby, this is irresponsible idiocracy that will get someone to loose their eyesight.

Dear YouTube, a powerful laser like this will instantly blind if it hits the eye's retina, even before you can blink. Please take this content down before someone blinds themselves and can then pursue legal action against this guy and YouTube for publishing such idiotic content.

RB
:mad:

Bacon

Stupidity in his video has reached maximum levels.

passOut.gif

Benm

Yeah, idiots doing it for the views. It might not even be real, with proper lighting you can pull a stunt like that with a low power (<<5mW ) laser and not injure yourself at all but still make it look convincing.

Furthermore, if he woud have jammed a pencil up is eyeball, i bet noone would be blaming the pencil ;)

Is that bunghole speaking real American English or
is he on drugs? Social media is CRAP.
HM

hi,
I just seen this and really this goes to show how ignorant some folks are. Its bad enough he inflicted this on himself just imagine doing this stunt to someone else. Never the less this video goes on the WALL OF SHAME !! What a putz..

Rich:)

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
I think this kid was not actually doing what he said he was. You would get the same effect using a blue LED in that host and that close to his face. The fact that he would encourage this kind of stupidity for his YT "fans" should get him permanently banned from the site forever.

GSS

Is that bunghole speaking real American English or
is he on drugs? Social media is CRAP.
HM
Has to be on Meth or something close? at least what I see on COPS when they arrest someone. Who talks that annoying way and what idiots gave him 2 million views:undecided:

Absolute mad lad.
A nice WL going to waste. Btw if he got his hands on a WL doesn't it mean he doesn't live in US? Or maybe he just got it from a third party...

GznSED4.jpg

Stupidy is eternal...
Hey me too, attention whoring like behaviour.. :banghead:

Reported this vid to YouTube..

This is absolutely disgraceful. Considering the average brain is made up of 100 Billion cells, Seems like he has 100 Billion less than average.
Thanks for sharing. Reported and disliked. :)

oh yeah! I watched this video about 2 months ago and couldn't believe how stupid some people can be, looks like huge amounts of subscribers cant make you have more common sense.

BobMc

Wonder if he got his participation trophy?

:cryyy: :cryyy: :cryyy:

Last edited:

Razako

Reported him to youtube, what an absolutely idiotic/irresponsible/dangerous thing to do. It looked like he had the laser intentionally unfocused and didn't actually hit his pupils, but still...