Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The MASSIVE Stranger

@ 2007Revolution

Your sig deeply bothers me.

My feelings on this thread
50360e001d41c8769e00000d.jpg

And have a great day :)

Last edited:

@ syro - the title of the latest installment explains a lot :D
Seriously though I haven't LOL'd at something on the internet in quite some time. Thanks!

Last edited:
The Massive Stranger

Spyro - we can haz moar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap. My bad. I didn't even see that it stays after you delete it, else I would have just edited. Sorry Dave! :D

daguin

Oh crap. My bad. I didn't even see that it stays after you delete it, else I would have just edited. Sorry Dave! :D

An obvious epically, massive mistake

The fine is one massive bag of epic marbles

Now go smash Harleys

Peace,
dave

The Battle For The Balut

Under a cactus, Señor Guin uppercut his balut. He had been busy with the balut for hours and now wanted nothing more than a nuclear cuddle or a tornadic massage from his lover Daguina.

He said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden his octagonal Daguina appeared at the door, grinning heavily.

"Put down the balut," Daguina said slothlike. "Unless you want me to bust that balut on your ear."

Señor Guin put down the balut. He was microscopic. He had never seen Daguina so quadratic before and it made him solar.

Daguina picked up the balut, then withdrew a haggis from her eyelid. "Don't be so microscopic," Daguina said with a quadratic grimace. "A quetzalcoatlus bit my upper lip this morning, and everything became devine. Now with this balut and this haggis I can slothlike rule the world!"

Señor Guin clutched his thermal upper lip angrily. This was his lover, his octagonal Daguina, now staring at him with a quadratic eyelid.

"Fight it!" Señor Guin shouted. "The quetzalcoatlus just wants the balut for his own octagonal devices! He doesn't love you, not the nuclear way I do!"

Señor Guin could see Daguina trembling angrily. Señor Guin reached out his ear and touched Daguina's eyelid slothlike. He was octagonal, so octagonal, but he knew only his thermal love for Daguina would break the quetzalcoatlus's spell.

Sure enough, Daguina dropped the balut with a thunk. "Oh, Señor Guin," she squealed. "I'm so nuclear, can you ever forgive me?"

But Señor Guin had already moved under a cactus. Like a storm of earthquakes, he pressed his ear into Daguina's eyelid. And as they fell together in a devine fit of love, the balut lay on the floor, solar and forgotten.

Wait a minute... isn't that what 2007Revolution posted already? :thinking: