Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**** the government - wake up people!?

Alright I want to see who else on this forum besides me is awake. I know Gordon_B is. What about you ?

If you really think about the military and law enforcement (any branch) it's unbelievable to think that soldiers and police have any kind of self esteem and respect for themselves. They pride themselves on being told what to do. They do so blindly and without thinking, that just doesn't make any sense at all to me. No wonder so many cops who are probably ex soldiers or at least have the same mindset are assaulting and harassing citizens for the smallest things. It's what they're trained to do....to be government thugs. They don't think rationally anymore no one really does nowadays. They have it set in their minds that anyone who opposes them is a danger to them, and when they feel threatened they push back. Usually with violence unfortunately because again THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE TRAINED TO DO, realize any threat and neutralize it as quick as they can. With the economy the way it is, people losing their jobs left and right, and the what feels like growing distrust for the government. I'm sure anyone who thinks and isn't the aggressor in what I'm about to say have noticed it too. Citizens are finally waking up and realizing what's going on and they're tired of it. If I were you I would start arming yourselves to defend you, your loved ones, and your property before the **** hits the fan.

cust11

Alright I want to see who else on this forum besides me is awake. I know Gordon_B is. What about you ?

If you really think about the military and law enforcement (any branch) it's unbelievable to think that soldiers and police have any kind of self esteem and respect for themselves. They pride themselves on being told what to do. They do so blindly and without thinking, that just doesn't make any sense at all to me. No wonder so many cops who are probably ex soldiers or at least have the same mindset are assaulting and harassing citizens for the smallest things. It's what they're trained to do....to be government thugs. They don't think rationally anymore no one really does nowadays. They have it set in their minds that anyone who opposes them is a danger to them, and when they feel threatened they push back. Usually with violence unfortunately because again THAT'S WHAT THEY'RE TRAINED TO DO, realize any threat and neutralize it as quick as they can. With the economy the way it is, people losing their jobs left and right, and the what feels like growing distrust for the government. I'm sure anyone who thinks and isn't the aggressor in what I'm about to say have noticed it too. Citizens are finally waking up and realizing what's going on and they're tired of it. If I were you I would start arming yourselves to defend you, your loved ones, and your property before the **** hits the fan.

lol?

(needs five words in post)

-Mike

and the proof behind this claim is...

cops are people who help make your life as easy and unharmed as possible. they stop people speeding so that they dont crash into you and kill you. they stop people brandishing weapons running into your house and killing you, they stop people from taking stuff you rightfully own.

some cops might do shit they shouldnt, but its more likely that someone gave them a bad egg salad, not the government.

Put away the tinfoil hats, people.

Last edited:

cops are people who help make your life as easy and unharmed as possible. they stop people speeding so that they dont crash into you and kill you. they stop people brandishing weapons running into your house and killing you, they stop people from taking stuff you rightfully own.

some cops might do shit they shouldnt, but its more likely that someone gave them a bad egg salad, not the government.

cust11

I do not understand your rambling. I drive safe so I don't crash into people and hurt anyone. I also own numerous guns so I can brandish a weapon if need be. I guess if you don't like it.. move to Mexico

-Mike

I do not understand your rambling. I drive safe so I don't crash into people and hurt anyone. I also own numerous guns so I can brandish a weapon if need be. I guess if you don't like it.. move to Mexico

-Mike

Tell me why this is happing ? Why are they so afraid ?

daguin

sniff -- sniff

sniff -- sniff

Do I detect the piquant tang of troll in the air?

Feeling neglected again?

Even negative attention is attention, isn't it?

Let the troll starve to death

Peace,
dave

IMG_0238.jpg

*hello daguin.

cust11

I guess everyone is scared? *shrug* It makes it really fu*king hard to find ammo! In the past 3 weeks I have bought 4 boxes of 9x19 because all the banjo playing rednecks are stocking up.

-Mike

I guess everyone is scared? *shrug* It makes it really fu*king hard to find ammo! In the past 3 weeks I have bought 4 boxes of 9x19 because all the banjo playing rednecks are stocking up.

-Mike

Scared indeed. What do you think they are scared of ?
Remember History always repeats itself.

9x19 Ammo is coming back around here. It's the scared idiots causing the shortage. I've been able to get 4 boxes of 380 in the last month at "normal" prices.
Am I scared ???? HELL NO. I'm armed right now.
The police do what they can but can't be always there to help YOU. That's why we have the right to protect ourselves defined in the second ammendment if the cops can't be there. Crime takes seconds and it is our responsibility to defend ourselves and the Constitution.

Mike

cust11

9x19 Ammo is coming back around here. It's the scared idiots causing the shortage. I've been able to get 4 boxes of 380 in the last month at "normal" prices.
Am I scared ???? HELL NO. I'm armed right now.
The police do what they can but can't be always there to help YOU. That's why we have the right to protect ourselves defined in the second ammendment if the cops can't be there. Crime takes seconds and it is our responsibility to defend ourselves and the Constitution.

Mike

Care to mail me some? I can pay via paypal. It is so hard to find around here at the moment.

-Mike

Ammo hasn't been very hard to get over here...I just went through 200 12 gauge shells today. But then again I haven't been getting anything except slugs and target loads for the 12 gauge...I would still feel secure against any intruders with a shotgun any day though.